Product Manager SaaS to Thule Group
Do you share the passion for an active lifestyle? The position as Product Manager SaaS at Thule Group gives you an opportunity to work with a great team of people and be part of making great products that inspires to live an active life. We are now looking for a new colleague to join Thule’s Global Online team at our HQ in Malmö
Be part of an environment with strong teamwork, both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. We share the same values and we like to have fun.
By being at the center of our SaaS solutions that deliver the functionality for success you will play an important role and be responsible for managing and optimizing our various software as a service platforms, including Salesforce Service Cloud. You will be a key player in ensuring and overseeing the entire process from start to finish, including successful deployments, enhancements, implementations with 3rd party partners and maintenance of SaaS application, with specific focus on Salesforce.
Some other areas of responsibility:
- Work closely with the Product Owner, internal stakeholders and department leaders to understand their specific needs and provide customized solutions.
- Configure and customize Salesforce and ensure that the system is tailored to meet the specific needs of the organization.
- Develop and maintain project plans, and timelines, with the Product Owner for SaaS application deployment projects.
- Develop and maintain workflows, validation rules, and custom objects in Salesforce.
- Provide training and support to users on Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Manage data quality and cleanliness in Salesforce. This will involve developing data cleansing and data management processes to ensure that the data in Salesforce is accurate, up-to-date, and fit for purpose.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of SaaS applications, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
We are looking for someone that takes pride in being on top and feel personally committed to delivering a great result that brings value for both consumers and Thule Group. We expect that you are a team-player with a pragmatic and prestige less approach. To be a self-motivator and driver with a getting it done mentality is a given. Furthermore, you are expected to have great interpersonal and communication skills, and interacting with people on various levels comes naturally to you. Finally, you are used to an agile environment and working in a global organization.
We expect you to have several years of experience in SaaS application deployment and integration and proven experience of stakeholder management. This role will preferably require a good understanding of the Salesforce architecture and data model, and knowledge of SaaS platforms, including Salesforce, Sitecore, and any other relevant. You also bring experience in managing multiple SaaS application deployment projects simultaneously. Certification with Salesforce and/or other related SaaS applications is a plus. You hold a bachelor’s degree of computer science or another relevant field. You need to have full professional proficiency in English and full professional proficiency in Swedish is highly meritorious.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com or call +46 723 61 28 44 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!