Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 70% growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management - right in the center of the global digital transformation.About the job
As a Business Solutions Architect you will engage directly with our growing list of customers and partners, both as an Adviser or Lead.
You are driven and know when and how to ask the right business questions and support our partners to ensure our solution meets the customer's requirements.
You should have a profound understanding of data models and how to use in order to efficiently meet the customer needs. It's beneficial if you have eCommerce and PIM experience in a Technical or Consultant role.We would like you to
It is great if you have:
- Be a competence coach for new customers
- Plan and run PIM projects together with implementation partners
- Define and deliver business solutions to customers / partner with expertise
- Develop each customer's & partners knowledge of inRiver's PIM solution
- Lead and organize seminars and presentations
- Conduct product & solution training and certifications for partners and customers
- Support partners and our sales team in estimating and quoting solution implementation work
- Support partners and customers regarding how to implement and refine the inRiver solution, as required
It is awesome if you also have:
- 5+ years' experience as business analyst, project manager, consultant or similar
- Experience leading data modeling & process design workshops
- Good knowledge about information integration and information logistics
- Good understanding of the modern enterprise system landscape
- Experience presenting to a C-level audience
- Knowledge and experience managing and/or participating in key-roles in enterprise systems implementation projects
- Experience working with enterprise software including eCommerce & PIM solutions
- Knowledge about the PIM domain
- Knowledge about DAM related systems and services
- Knowledge about print production using Adobe InDesign
The successful candidate will be an authentically curious, with a passion for learning, improving your skills and growing your professional career. You have a desire to achieve excellence and to make a real difference for your customers. Integrity is fundamentally important to you and you have strong communication skills. We are looking for a flexible and dynamic team player!Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.