Sales Development Representative
Do you want to be part of a leading Scandinavian sustainability SaaS scaleup whilst contributing to the global corporate sustainability transition?About the position
This service is a direct recruitment, which means that the recruitment process takes place through Bravura and you are employed directly by Position GreenAbout the company
Do you want to be part of a leading Nordic sustainability scaleup whilst contributing to the global corporate sustainability transition? Position Green is in a strong scaleup phase and we are looking for new amazing talents to join our Sales team.
Position Green is a leading pure play sustainability partner with a mission to revolutionise how businesses integrate sustainability. Through our SaaS software for data management, strategic advisory and e-learning services, Position Green’s offering makes sustainability actionable and measurable, supporting businesses to fast-track their sustainability transformation whilst also strengthening their competitiveness and long-term survival. We come from the Nordics but we operate across the globe in supporting our customers to navigate and succeed in corporate sustainability.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to be part of our journey in the role of Sales Development Representative, working in a discipline with a crucial impact on Position Green’s business growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Position Green, you play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business. You will be the initial point of contact for potential customers and will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive revenue and achieve sales targets. This is a new role at Position Green which gives you a great opportunity to participate in the development of the role.
* Identify and qualify potential leads via phone calls, emails, and social media, assessing their needs, budget, and purchasing timelines
* Prepare prospects for engagement with the rest of the sales team to convert them into satisfied customers
* Respond to inbound leads promptly
* Collaborate with the rest of the sales team to schedule meetings and smoothly transfer qualified leads
* Continuously analyse and enhance outreach strategies to optimise results
* Be prepared to work with all existing tasks in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing company environment
* Post-secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
* Experience of communicating with customers via phone calls
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Professional language proficiency in English and Swedish/Norwegian
* Experience from working as a Sales Development Representative or similar
As a person, you possess a high level of self-motivation for personal development. You are collaborative and want to work in a team towards set targets as well as you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore you have a positive attitude, curiosity and a sense of humor.
Start: Mars, or upon agreement
Lön: Upon agreement
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här
Har du frågor om tjänsten eller kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, email@example.com eller 010-171 47 10 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval. Välkommen med din ansökan!