About the role
We are currently seeking a dedicated and driven Quality Compliance Coordinator for BAT (British American Tobacco).
As a Quality Compliance Coordinator at BAT, you will have a diverse and exciting role primarily focused on ensuring quality.
In this position, you will alternate between working on the overall systematic quality procedures and the day-to-day operational tasks at the factory. Your mission will be to ensure that products and processes meet relevant quality standards, laws, regulations, and protocols. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of global processes, leading improvement initiatives, and building quality expertise within the factory alongside the wonderful quality team.
As a Quality Compliance Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Actively driving the HACCP work at the factory
- Leading, developing, and ensuring that the operations meet certification and audit requirements (both internal and external)
- Ensuring and further developing the company´s quality system
- Engaging in continuous improvements by enhancing the company´s quality processes, devising actions, instructions, and routines
- Supporting and educating the organization in quality-related matters
We are looking for someone with an academic degree in food science, pharmaceuticals, or a related field. We believe you have at least three years of experience working in quality within a larger company.
Furthermore, we seek a driven individual who can find solutions independently, possesses a holistic approach and a grasp of processes.
You should be inquisitive and eager to acquire new knowledge that you can effectively share with your colleagues in a pedagogical manner.
To succeed in this role, you´ll need a strong analytical ability and an understanding of what is necessary to drive improvement initiatives forward. It´s also important that you can easily collaborate with different functions and individuals at various levels within the organization.
You are self-assured, maintain a positive attitude, and are an excellent communicator. As the working language is English, fluency in both spoken and written English, as well as the ability to communicate in Swedish, is required.
Key requirements for the position:
- An academic degree in food science or a related field
- Minimum three years of work experience in quality
- Substantial experience with HACCP
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication abilities
- Experience in successfully leading projects
- Fluent in English and proficient in Swedish
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
At BAT, we work for A Better Tomorrow. Welcome to join this exciting journey in transforming our business.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women´s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Marie Ekvall via firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!
Quality Comliance Coordinator, Quality, HACCP, Skåne, Malmö, BAT, Adecco
Fler jobb från samma arbetsgivare