Product developer to Fiedler & Lundgren
About the role
As Product Developer you will be responsible for managing the Oral Nicotine deploy processes working closely with stakeholders to meet the increasing volume, category complexity and demand from markets around the world. The company is an expansive organization working within the field of production which recently has begun a global expansion with new markets. You will be part of a fast paced and innovative company and the role requires a large amount of personal responsibility, project engagement and developmental skills. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a well-established product team and the chance to use both your analytical and creative sides. You will be reporting directly to the Product Development Manager.
Your key responsibilities and duties will be;
* Support commercial launch projects as a product lead in co-operation with relevant stakeholders
* Work actively with simplifying complexity for different factories and markets
* Work closely with legal and compliance teams to adhere to end market requirements
* Participate in sensory evaluations
* Plan and coordinate sample production in the pilot plant
* Participate at presentations of projects
We believe that you hold a Master´s Degree within Food Science or equal. Previous experience within the Food industry is highly merited. Furthermore, you have demonstrated experience of directing different projects within product development. Also, it is important that you have proven experience working with stakeholder management.
Furthermore, we see that you are highly motivated and engaged and thrives in a dynamic and business oriented setting. You have a flexible and agile mindset with the ability of adjusting to changes and new processes. As you will be working within an international organization, it is a requirement that you are fluent in English and feel comfortable to communicate with internal as well as external partners.
Important for the role:
* Master´s Degree within Food science or related field
* Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management
* Strong interest within Product Development
* Knowledge within Food science or Chemistry
* High analytical and quality skills
* Strong collaboration skills
* Strong communication skills
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Liridona Brahimi via email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
Product developer, Developer, Production, Food science, Masters degree, Product development, Chemistry, Laboratory, Project management, Adecco, Malmö, Global