Are you a newly graduate within technology who wants to grow alongside one of the biggest technology providers? Do you want to gain international experience abroad? Do you want to have an impact in keeping people safe, delivering products and solutions providing peace of mind to millions of customers every day? If that is the case you can join Verisure's journey! Verisure is rapidly expanding and now you have the exciting opportunity to join their International Tech Graduate Program!Information om uppdraget
Verisure is a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions and is an international company with a broad spectrum of nationalities and locations. Verisure protects more than 10 million people across 4 million households in 16 countries. Verisure protects people from intrusion, fire, and flood - and saves lives! In addition, they are also expanding rapidly both geographically and into new product areas.
The Verisure Technology Centre in Malmö and Linköping is Swedens award-winning innovation center for the connected & protected smart-home market. Verisure works with many aspects of Technology both hardware and software. In April 2021 Verisure won the Red Dot Design Awards and among the winning entries is the Verisure Alarm suite. Besides the Red Dot Design Awards Verisure has also just recently been ranked as the most innovative security company on the Swedish market and placed in the top five most innovative companies overall in Sweden. They have an exciting time ahead of them and want to invite you to be part of this!You are offered:
- Onboarding process
- A mentor
- One month of international rotation between Malmö-Madrid
- An international work environment
During this first year, you will deep dive into the business and work in cooperation with multi-cultured teams. It is not decided in advance which team or where in the organization your training will be based. On the other hand your preferences and qualifications will pave the way for where you will be based. In other words, your placement will be customized after your preference and after 6 months of probation period your position will be permanent. You will through the program receive a thorough introduction where you will get a proper overview of the entire company and the various departments.Examples of areas
- R&D and products - in which Verisure has a wide range of technical challenges, from industrial design (plastics and PCB boards) to firmware (C/C++) or radio frequency (RF) communication protocols.
- IT - in which Verisure develops the Mobile APPs (Ionic, Angular) for the Sales & Field teams and the front business applications for monitoring station (Java, Springboot, Appian). For the backend business services (Java, microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes), Verisure provides the framework over which every internal system is built.
Vi söker dig som
- Masters´or Bachelors´degree within Computer Science or Engineering, in Technology related fields or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Good analytical skills
It is an advantage if you also are:
* Fluent in Swedish
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have
- Able to build relationships
Start: September 2023
Scope: Full time
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Verisure asks that all questions regarding the service are directed to Academic Work.
Apply to the job by clicking on Apply below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and this advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.