XXXLdigital is the digital unit of the XXXL Group - Europe's leading Home & Furniture retailer with over 300 stores, nearly 30,000 employees and 5.1 billion EUR in annual turnover. As part of our vibrant eCommerce division, you'll impact how we "wow" customers with unique shopping experiences across all digital touchpoints.
We want to bring the online shopping experience for all XXXLutz customers to the next level and are looking for digital talents who want to grow with us.
We just launched our brandnew Onlineshop in Sweden and are offering a one of a kind job-opportunity for an E-Commerce Digital Content Specialist
In our digital marketing team, you help our customers to search for new living trends in our XXXL online shops and provide attractive content and guidance on product selection. Thanks to your analysis and recommendations for action, the performance of our online shops will be optimized even further - this is how you ensure a XXXLdigital customer experience.Your mission with us:
What you bring to the table:
- You plan and upload customer-centered, sales-focused content on our website.
- You work on cross-departmental projects to further develop features ( e.g. On-Site recommendations, brand pages, customer experience) and enjoy sharing knowledge with other departments such as SEO and Category Management.
- You create user-friendly campaign content on relevant, current topics
- You will analyze and evaluate the measures taken using KPIs, provide inputs for increasing the performance of our online shops and drive them forward dynamically.
- Optimizing the recommendation engine and on-page search are also on your agenda
What we offer:
- Customer centricity and quality awareness are your top priorities
- Curiosity and trend awareness in the area of e-commerce, internet, online marketing and digitization
- First relevant experience in a similar content management position
- Experience in website creation, as well as knowledge in the field of SEO and SEA, Google Analytics as well as CMS systems are an advantage
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English (German is a plus)
- Willingness to occasional travel - (up to 10%) to our Austrian headquarters in Wels
- Working for one of the largest furniture retailers in the world, which also plays in the top league online
- Opportunity to grow and deepen your E-commerce know-how
- A varied area of responsibility with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Making a meaningful contribution and actively shaping the successful adventure of Lutz going Sweden" from scratch
- Working towards our common goals in a customer-centric and unhierarchical environment
- An international environment in which agility is a top priority
- Diverse opportunities for personal development
- Numerous other benefits such as flexible working hours, remote working, a modern office, team events and much more
The salary for this full time position is depending on qualification / training. In a personal conversation, we individually agree on your actual salary!Are you ready to be part of this success story?Let´s excite and wow" our online customers together!Johanna is looking forward to your online application ( Please provide your CV and a short motivation letter why you think to be a good match for this position):Apply to: