Wilson Racket is looking for the next multi-competent Marketing Executive (Sweden/Nordics). Feeling motivated? Bring your a-game and serve it to win it.Purpose of the role
As Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of Wilson's global brand marketing both within adaptation and execution. This includes sell-in, sell-thru and sell-out within the country and requires close cooperation with Market Managers and the EMEA Digital Manager. As Marketing Executive, you handle PR, Trade, Online/Digital communication and in-store excellence - you practice winning every day.
- Executing a first-rate marketing activation strategy with commercial brief
- Managing local marketing budget
- Support and provide sell-in tools to Area Sales Managers in cooperation with Market Managers
- Defining advertising objectives and recommending choice of media to ensure effective and appropriate campaigns
- Leading local social media
- Executing local ECOM initiatives
- Selecting and managing ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies
- Managing sell-in, sell-thru and sell-out
- Support local IMM activations
- Playing an active role in executing Wilson brand presence during customers events
Qualifications and Experience
We need you to always be prepared to lace up your shoes to run that extra mile. Furthermore, we would prefer you to have a University Degree in Marketing or equivalent and 5+ years of commercial experience. In addition to this, you possess knowledge in budgeting and excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English.
You have a passion and eye for the industry and - in the best of worlds - have a connection to tennis or padel.
What can Wilson offer you?
More than an interesting role in a challenging and high-tempo industry, Wilson offers you career progression opportunities and a self-reliant work. Above this, we offer a vibrant and friendly working environment full of high-performance people, just like yourself.Location: Flexible Malmö or BoråsYou know the drill by now!
Serve it, smash it, win it - fill in the application to apply.
Contact and Application
Infinity HR is successful in recruiting excellence to culturally strong companies and our obvious partner in this recruitment. For more information please contact Mårten Näsvall, Infinity HR, Tel: +46 70 3700145 or E-mail: email@example.com