Visma is looking for a highly skilled and self-driven UI/UX Designer for an exciting position at the Visma office in Malmö. You will work with UI design, visual design, illustrative work and animation in our central Product Design team, which is part of Visma's Corporate Marketing & Communications department.Job description
In the Product Design team, we are responsible for the product design language and support development teams in their effort to build great products. We do that by delivering toolkits for product development teams with the goal of speeding up both design and development. The toolkits include everything from UI components to icons and illustrations. At the moment, we are experiencing an increase in demand for design work that requires solid UI design skills and imagination. We are looking for a designer that is well-grounded in traditional digital design but also has skills in doing original artwork and illustrative work.
The right person for this job will work on a wide variety of areas, topics, and platforms related to product design, marketing, and communication. Therefore, a solid understanding of digital design when it comes to creating user interfaces, web page design, online ad work, and presentations is the foundation on which this position lies.You have:
- Relevant higher education, e.g. bachelor or master in graphic design or interaction design
- In-depth knowledge of design and some experience working with digital communication
- The ability to take initiative and be self-sufficient
- Some experience from working in an advertising agency, digital agency or similar
- Extensive experience with the Adobe suite and in-depth knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop. It's an advantage if you have some experience with Adobe XD
- Experience working with responsive design
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- A leading, professional work environment with good opportunities for professional growth in an international organisation
- Challenging and motivating work tasks, with a high level of responsibility
- An open and flat organisational structure where your ideas get heard
- An attractive working environment with very sociable and highly skilled colleagues
- International travels for trainings and workshops
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Access to company apartments in Spain and France
- Attractive salary and benefits package (medical insurance, pension PIII, sport plan)
- 4 days of work from home / month
The position is open and we would like to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. The position is full time.
Place of work: Malmö
Please send us your portfolio
attached to your CV.