Are you enthusiastic about structure and coordination? Do you enjoy dealing with people and have certainty to bring about your case combined with great listening skills? Then you might be our new Service Planner, planning the work for our Service Technicians.Sales > SBU NCE > Planning SE
Vestas North and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service department in Sweden is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. Located in Malmö, you will be part of a regional team and be responsible for service planning for the northern part of Sweden. You will also be an important part in securing and delivering products and service to meet our customers' expectations.Responsibilities
- Investigate requirements and plan service and other scheduled activities
- Allocate and direct resources for unplanned schedules
- Ensure work orders have been set up for all incoming jobs
- Prioritise open work orders within defined company rules and guidelines
- Ensure effective internal communication of both planned and unplanned activities
- Create a comprehensive weekly package of prepared work orders for each service team
- Escalate issues regarding possible overload and shortage of work to the Supervisor and/or Regional Manager as appropriate, make recommendations to make effective use of resources
- Experience of workload planning or coordination, with an impact on resources
- Extensive experience with MS Office and in-house database management and planning tools
- Proven ability to investigate the upcoming trends and workload
- Oral and written fluency in Swedish and good communication skills in English
- SAP experience is a plus
What we offer
- Attention to detail
- Solid planning and coordination skills
- A systematic approach with good investigative and problem-solving skills
- An ability to remain calm under a time-sensitive situation, and to handle varying workloads
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, as you will be dealing with several stakeholders
- Leadership skills and ability to assign tasks and instruct others effectively
- As a person we believe you're confident and proactive
Apart from a competitive salary and benefit package, you will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to support out when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.Additional information
Work will start 7 am in the morning at the office, no work on weekends.
Travel to sites will occur about every second month.
Last day of application is 28th of February.
For questions about the position, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, Sweden at +46 73 073 99 03.