We are keen to find an excellent service coordinator to join the team and help drive us forward to future success. If you have a great self-drive, enjoy inter-departmental collaboration, and can bring people along the improvement journey, then this is where we need you!Sales> SBU NCE> Service Admin & Controlling
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a business area responsible for selling, projecting, installing, and maintaining wind turbines in northern and central Europe. With our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to be the best business area in Vestas. More importantly, we intend to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the most attractive workplace. Together, these ambitions will ensure that Vestas remains no. 1 in modern energy.
The service Nordics department is responsible for the operation and maintenance of wind power plants in the Nordic countries. We are characterised by an open culture where cooperation and good communication are the prerequisites for doing a good job. You will have the opportunity to work in a developing industry together with motivated and dedicated colleagues.
Each member of the Service Administration & Controlling team offers their own skillset to ensure local efficiencies are maintained and alignment to other Vestas SUB's is met. The Service Coordinator will have the knowledge, to a high degree, of training administration, accounts payable, and administration of Vestas service.Responsibilities
As a Service Coordinator, you will support the Service department and Vestas profitable growth by handling technicians and staff related tasks to ensure that the organisation can concentrate on core business. You will also handle accounts payable related tasks to ensure correct invoicing, payouts, and accounting of the service costs. The role includes contact with both internal stakeholders and external vendors. The focus is Service Sweden, but you are included in a mixed country team.
The job will, amongst others include:
- Handle and administer accounts payable related tasks such as maintaining vendors and PO in the system
- Matching PO with invoices, including performing goods receipt for correct payment to suppliers
- Support Technicians and Office staff in administrative tasks such as IT equipment, PPE, Car administration and Health checks
- Support and handle training related administration ensuring our Technicians have the correct training and knowledge to perform their tasks
- Support and follow up on FRAME, rental, leasing, local supply agreements
- Experience within finance, such as bookkeeping or similar
- Good in English and Swedish language both written and orally
- Computer literate and good skills in Microsoft office
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Finance related degree is an advantage
- Basic contractual knowledge is an advantage
- An approachable team player, ready to share tasks with colleagues when needed
- A structured and organised way of managing your daily work, with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate on different levels and with different stakeholders
- Process minded yet solution-orientated approach
What we offer
- Self-motivated and self-going
Apart from a competitive benefits package, you will get to join a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is prepared to help when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.Additional information
The work location is Malmö. Some travels may occur.
The last day of application is the 20th of August but interviews will be held on a regular basis, so please don't wait if this job has caught your interest.
For any questions, please reach out to Recruiter Elin Holm Sweden, at 0046 73 073 99 03.