Do you thrive working in a high-paced environment, maybe with experience in the wind industry? Join our Team in Malmö as a Service Coordinator.
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a business area responsible for selling, projecting, installing, and maintaining wind turbines in northern and central Europe. With our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to be the best business area in Vestas. More importantly, we intend to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the most attractive workplace. Together, these aspirations will ensure that Vestas remains no. 1 in modern energy.Service Nordics is responsible for the operation and maintenance of wind power plants in Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark. We are characterized by an open culture where teamwork and good communication are the prerequisites for doing a good job. You will have the opportunity to work in a developing industry together with motivated and committed colleagues.Each member of the Service Administration & Controlling team offers their own skillset to ensure local efficiencies are maintained and alignment to other Vestas SUBs is met. The Training Coordinator will support the business and Vestas profitable growth by coordinating, planning and following up on all training/education and introduction plans for employees within Service Region in the most efficient way.
- Handle and administer accounts payable related tasks such as maintaining vendors and PO in the system
- Matching PO with invoices, including performing goods receipt for correct payment to suppliers
- Responsible for Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Support Technicians and Office staff in administrative tasks such as IT equipment, PPE, Car administration, and Health checks
- Support and follow up on FRAME, rental, leasing, local supply agreements
- Finance related education or relevant experience
- Good in English, Finish and Swedish language both written and orally
- Computer literate and good skills in Microsoft office
- SAP literate
- A driving license since some traveling will be necessary
- Structured and organized way of handling tasks and handling your daily work, professional multitasking skills but alongside a very efficient attention to detail
- Finance knowledge and understanding
- Ability to communicate on different levels and with different stakeholders in Vestas
- Process minded approach but still very solution-orientated
- Self-motivated and self-going
- Basic contract knowledge and understanding of the Service business
What we offer
Apart from an attractive salary and benefits package, you will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to empower when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
We look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible, as interviews will be held on a regular basis.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 25th of May. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.