Are you experienced in workload planning and enjoy structure and coordination? Do you like dealing with people and have certainty to bring about your case combined with great listening skills? Then you might be our new Planner for our Main Component projects.Sales > SBU NCE > Special Task Planning DK-NO /SE-FIN
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service department in Sweden is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. Located in Malmö, you will be part of our Nordic team and be responsible for the planning of main components tasks in the area. You will also be an important part in securing and delivering products and service to meet our customers' expectations.Responsibilities
As a Planner Main Components you will be in charge of planning exchanges and repairs of large components such as gearboxes, generators and blades. These jobs are complex and expensive, involving many different resources, stakeholders and handling of documents regarding work environment. Sudden changes in weather and wind conditions also adds to the complexity.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Analyse requirements and plan Main components activities
- Book and follow up with subcontractors
- Allocate and direct resources
- Prioritise open work orders within defined company rules and guidelines
- Ensure effective internal communication of both planned and unplanned activities
- Create a comprehensive weekly package of prepared work orders for each service team
- Escalate issues regarding possible overload and shortage of work Manager as appropriate, make recommendations to make effective use of resources
On the professional level you are have:
- Experience of workload planning, project coordination or similar tasks
- Experience with MS Office
- Fluency in English, knowledge in another Nordic language
- Experience of in-house database management, planning tools and SAP is meritorious
On the personal level you are/have:
What we offer
- A systematic approach with good investigative and problem-solving skills
- Structured and organised with and ability to handle a lot of information
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, as you will be dealing with several stakeholders
- An ability to remain calm in a time-sensitive situation, and to handle varying workloads and sudden changes
- As a person we believe you're confident with an ability to think ahead
- Approachable personality, being attentive but able to stand your ground
In this role you will hold a key position in a very exciting area of the industry and you will be in contact with many different stakeholders and departments within Vestas. You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to support when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry. We offer a attractive salary and benefit package.Additional information
The position will be based in Malmö.
Last day of application is 28th of February.
For further information about the position or the process, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, Sweden at +46 73 073 99 03.