The Service Growth Solutions Department is a young, innovative and growing department reporting to the Head of Service Sales Northern & Central Europe. The goal of this group is to find and pursue opportunities to grow revenue beyond the maintenance of Wind turbines. This can be from existing performance optimisation products to new business structures or the expansion of scope beyond the turbines utilising innovative, high quality technologies and analytics-driven services.
We are an important element for the commercial growth strategy for the Region. We set strategic direction and develop best practice and efficiency across our Region. In addition, we work very closely with our Service Account teams across the Region on commercial matters such as lead generation, sales pipeline management, contract deal support, pricing and margin management.Responsibilities
- Drive business development and project manage to realisation new revenue opportunities
- Become Subject Matter Expert on how to identify and commercialize new products and services and mature concepts into products (incl. value proposition and commercial models)
- Become the ambassador for new innovations and service growth business opportunities
- Identify and share best practices across service business areas, and ensure that these are widely adopted
- Attend customer meetings, conferences and industry events
Expected travel: Willingness to travel 1-3 days on average once a month (internationally).Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent apprenticeship in relevant area e.g. Industrial Engineering and Management, Business Administration
- Track record in bringing concepts to market and maturing products
- Proven work experience in Sales, product management and project management, ideally with some experience in the power generation industry
- Proficient PC computer skills (MS Office) is required, SAP knowledge highly preferred
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written
What we offer
- Result driven and structured approach
- Customer orientation combined with business acumen
- Intrigued by both commercial and technological problems
- Fast and continuous learner, ability to understand and influence complex organisational structures / processes
- Ability to articulate common and tangible goals and motivate people, networking skills
- Identification with our core values Accountability, Simplicity, Collaboration and Passion
You will contribute to developing a high-performing and high-paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to develop your analytical and project management skills and further build on your strong problem solving and communication skills. For the right candidate this position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organisation.
Location: Germany (Hamburg) but could consider Sweden (Malmö) or UK (Warrington) for the right candidateAdditional information
Please apply via the careers portal to be considered.
For further information please contact Monika Czyzewska Senior Recruiter MOCZE@vestas.com