Are you ready for the next step in your career and to play a key role to drive technical service and development within flooring and its components?
We are looking for a Technical Advisor for the Nordic market. This is an exciting opportunity where there will be lots of room for you to take action!About the job
You will be part of a truly dynamic and global environment with a leading supplier in the flooring industry.Areas of responsibility:
Who are you?
- You are in daily contact with our customers (installers, distributors and end consumer). You are the second point of contact, mostly handling and processing complaints. You provide appropriate technical advice and provide customer-oriented solutions for problems of a technical or administrative nature.
- You are responsible for knowledge transfer internally, organising training and the technical support within the organisation, and when needed to our external stakeholders.
- You influence and contribute to better product specifications and installation guides of the floors and their accessories.
- You form an important link between the customers and end consumer on the one hand, and the production and R&D teams on the other. You formulate proposals and drive initiatives for continuous improvements throughout the organisation, stretching from production to the sales process.
- You work in an international environment with colleagues on specific projects to support and improve our products seeking future oriented innovations and development.
You are confident in your abilities, have a proactive can-do mentality and a great sense of responsibility. You do not wait for things to happen - you make them happen. You possess a strong drive for continuous improvement and thinks outside the box to make sure we provide best-in-class products and service. Being trustworthy, committed and a good communicator will be key in this role in order to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders.
You are hands-on with an analytical side and enjoy a healthy mix between project-based and customer-oriented work. You are structured and thereby able to successfully carry out both short-term and long-term projects. You are motivated to stay up to date with developments / innovations in the flooring industry.
We believe you have a degree in engineering (construction, plastic, chemistry...) or equivalent through experience and are clearly bitten by the technical aspects of our products.
Speaking English fluently is a requirement. One or more of the Nordic languages is meritorious. Our office is placed in Hyllie Malmö and some travel is required.
To sum up - we believe you are passionate about technical problem solving, service and constant improvement! There will be lots of room for you to take action in this role!We offer
Our offer to you is an independent, fun and varied role with an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey ahead! We cherish everyone's well-being and strive for good balance in life. With us it is important to have fun at work and feel motivated even on a Monday morning. You will work in an internationally market-leading company with a strong focus on individual growth, education and several interesting development opportunities!Application
Please apply by filling out the application form. Last day of application is 2019-04-01. We are not able to accept applications via e-mail.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, contact Recruitment Consultant Patricia Key at email@example.com or +46721829898.
We look forward to receiving your application!About us
Pergo invented laminate flooring more than three decades ago. Today the brand is synonymous with beautiful, practical flooring - a tradition rooted in “The Story of Laminate”. This story began with an idea about creating beautiful floors durable enough to handle the real challenges of everyday life and still look great after years of use. To be even more practical, we also made them extremely easy to install and maintain.
Since 2013, the Pergo brand is owned by Mohawk Industries, Inc., the world’s largest flooring company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Pergo products are produced by the flooring division of UNILIN bvba, based in Belgium.
As an employer, UNILIN stands out as a passionate and innovative growth company. At every level, real entrepreneurs are at the heart of UNILIN's success. The company culture is characterized by investments in technology and human capital.