Tesla is growing and we therefore seek individuals motivated to work within one of the world's most innovative car companies, and whosexcited for the opportunity to be part of a gowing new Service Center. Please see the below job description for more information.
As a Service Advisor, you will have a significant amount of customer interaction, and the role will therefore demand a high level of customer service. Additionally, you need to possess both technical and business expertise in order to excel in this role. Although your position will be at our local service centre, the role will require some travel, as needed and directed by management.Responsibilities
- Supervise day to day operations, control warranty costs.
- Help manage service and parts operations at the store level.
- Performs Service Writing and Counsel.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles and service centre.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Automotive equipment and servicing methods.
- Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
- ERP and DMS Systems, MS Office Suite.
Education and Experience
- Fluency in English and local language required.
- Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience preferred.
- Service Advisor experience.
- Hybrid Experience a plus.
- Certification to repair A/C systems and handle refrigerant desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a service advisor.
If this sounds like you we look forward to receiving your application!
All applications must be submittted electronically, and include an English CV.