Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure as one of our Service Advisors.
Being a Service Advisor at Tesla:
At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicles. They constitute Tesla's front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk through our door or schedule a service visit to returning their vehicle, managing communication across physical and digital platforms. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service experience.
- Communicate: By addressing customer concerns promptly over a variety of mediums and taking the time to walk them through their vehicle's repairs, you'll be part of a big change in customer service as we know it. This does not end with their vehicle's repair, so you will also follow up and measure their satisfaction with their service experience.
- Administer: As part of a data-driven company, attention to detail is key to helping us do better. You will support customer experience with the use of systems and other tools, always making sure to keep all key information impeccable.
- Coordinate: You will act as a coordination point between our customers and the Service Team to ensure superb customer experience during every service visit.
- Collaborate: Partner and collaborate with Tesla Support, Parts, Sales and Delivery to ensure the customer experience is consistent.
- Innovate: You will be expected to help us examine our processes and show us where we can be doing better. Process improvement is an ongoing project and your creative ideas will make an impact.
- Calibrate: Through our advanced diagnostic tools as well as asking the right questions on the phone, you'll work with our Service Team to determine what technical solutions are needed. Some repairs can be done with an over-the-air update.
- Customer-centric above all: Everyday, in all situations, you act with customer in mind. You have a solid background within customer service, and can help drive the team's ability to deliver an even better customer experience.
- A team player: You'll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- A fast learner: We don't expect you to be an expert on day one and our dedicated training team will upskill you quickly.
- A communicator: From top notch customer service to interfacing across a fast-moving, international company, you communicate clearly, concisely and confidently.
- A coordinator: You know how to set priorities, meet deadlines and never lose sight of the big picture.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
To be successful in this position, we require that are fluent in both Swedish and English.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your CV in English.