A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business savvy, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
We're looking for someone to join our Malmö office for a 1 year contract with chances of extension.
You'll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
When you're doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you'll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that's how we leap ahead together.Responsibilities
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- BS/BA or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience, preferably from both a corporate and agency environment
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Swedish.
Does this sound like you?
Then we are eagerly awaiting your application!