Are you ready to take on a new challenge in creating a world-class Inside Sales department to meet the demands of tomorrow? Do you have an ability to see the big picture and have a genuine passion for people and business? Do you strive in a fast-paced environment with constant changes? Then this might be the right challenge for you!
We are looking for an inspirational leader with extensive experience from Inside Sales with high ambition and great mindset for leading the team into the future state of Tele2.Responsibilities
As the Head of Inside Sales you will be responsible for the delivery of the department. You will lead and coach three managers who on their side are responsible for our awesome Account Managers. It will be your responsibility to create and deliver a strategy for the continued development and growth of our Inside Sales function in close collaboration with the commercial organization.You will:
- Be responsible for reporting results and to follow up on statistics.
- Analyze and act on relevant KPI.s to optimize all parts of the sales process.
- Lead, coach and develop three direct reporting managers.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Contribute to and drive improvement activities
- Be part of cross-functional teams to develop our business model for B2B.
- Cooperate with the marketing department to quality-assure leads, both for inbound and outbound. Make sure we follow set up routines and processes.
In this role, we are looking for a creative and high-energy personality. You will work with many parts of our business, always with the focus on creating the best value possible for our customers. To succeed in this role, we believe you have experience from a leading position within Inside Sales. Since we are moving into new adventures, this person will have a key role in creating the new set-up. You have a positive and pragmatic attitude free from prestige. You make things happen, you understand the big picture, and you can dig into details when needed. You find solutions and see the possibilities - and most importantly you inspire the people around you to follow your high standards.We believe you have:
- Experience working with B2B, and most important within Inside Sales.
- Proven leadership skills and a great track record of motivating people to succeed.
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
- Experience working with change management.
- Relevant education degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Any experience of telecom or IT industry or M2M/IoT is an advantage.
- Experience from working in an international organization is preferable.
... a spot in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment, and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance, and pension.
This position is based in Stockholm or Malmö
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.com/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2018-11-20 Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously.