Our marketing team is growing, and we're now looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join us. As our Social Media Manager, you will be working closely with our Marketing and Sales departments to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and reporting on the Social Media strategy. The goal is to increase brand awareness, support marketing, and sales campaigns and to contribute to the sales pipeline.This is your to-do-list:
This is our wishlist
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define, measure and report on social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content in all our channels
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to build community and to create a strong network
- Monitor and manage our presence on app review platforms such as Trustpilot
- Work closely with our Commercial Excellence team to ensure our social media channels are leveraged for social selling
We believe you have a few years of experience in a similar role, and ideally, experience from B2B marketing. You probably have a relevant degree in marketing or another related field. You're a true team player who possesses excellent communication and writing skills. You have solid organizational and time management skills, and you have the ability to work with a range of different stakeholders.
You have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube, and you're always learning more to stay on top of the latest best practices. You have a good understanding of social media KPIs, you have an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics, and you have excellent organizational and time management skills.
To thrive at Telavox, you need to have a curious mindset and an ambition to learn and evolve continually. Being positive and solution-oriented, you need to be able to handle multiple assignments, self-manage and meet deadlines.Telavox is the place to be!
We offer you a fast-paced environment where you get to work on a game-changing product, with wonderful colleagues, flexible working hours and plenty of freedom. At Telavox, we make sure always to have fun at work and to make time and space for after-work activities with colleagues as well as lots of personal development. We love diversity, and we cherish our differences. Everyone is welcome, and all our perspectives are needed as we continue to develop and refine our product and offer.
Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist Hanna.Lindkvist@telavox.com