OH YES! A new job at Telavox!
We are seeking the very best Sales Excellence Manager who will be a part of our Commercial Excellence team, is that you?What will you do as a Sales Excellence Manager?
As a Sales Excellence Manager, you will be a part of our new Commercial Excellence team. We enable a customer-centric, data-led and scalable revenue machine that drives collaboration between Sales, Marketing and Advisors through shared growth goals. You will play a vital role in scaling and growing our sales capability. Together with the sales teams, you will drive sales transformation projects such as implementing a consultative way of selling and a new sales operating model.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work closely with sales and help them in creating an excellent buying experience for our customers. A sales process is not a production process, but it helps you tell what great sales looks like!Responsibilites and work tasks
Lead Telavox transformation to a new way of selling and boost sales force effectiveness:
- Connect sales processes to buying journeys
- Implement a consultative and value-based way of selling
- Project management
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
Together with the sales management team establish an updated sales operating model:
- Sales productivity
- Sales compensation design
- Sales team metrics and dashboards
- Sales gamification initiatives
- Find and implement sales coaching tools (ex opportunity radar)
Coaching & Training
What does it take to be a part of this journey?
- Sales rep training (eg pitch techniques, sales objections, qualifying questions)
- Sales leadership training (coaching, pipe mgmt etc)
Telavox is the place to be!
- Excellent communicator. Readily uses frameworks to crystallize thinking and share ideas.
- Bachelor's degree within business administration/sales or a strong background within sales
- Preferably expert in sales excellence (or similar areas). Showcase examples of how you've driven measured gains in areas from the role description above
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in similar roles
- Background within sales, preferably with a consultative and value-based way of selling
- Skilled in working with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, advisory, product, commercial excellence, and external consultants) to drive transformational initiatives
- Maybe you have been a business/management consultant within commercial excellence/sales excellence/strategy for 3-5 years and are ready to take your next step
- Loves working with sales!
Telavox is a successful tech company in the telecom business. We develop world-leading communication platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. We contribute to making the workplace more productive and enjoyable for our customers - and we love it!
We offer you a fast-paced environment where you get to work on a game-changing product, with wonderful colleagues, flexible working hours and plenty of freedom. At Telavox, we make sure to always have fun while working and to make time and space for after-work activities with colleagues as well as lots of personal development.
We love diversity, and we cherish our differences. Everyone is welcome, and all our perspectives are needed as we continue to develop and refine our product and offer!Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We're looking forward to hearing from you. Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist Hanna.Lindkvist@telavox.com or Hiring manager Björn Tideman Bjorn.Tideman@telavox.com