Telavox is a successful tech company in the telecom business. We develop world-leading communication platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. We contribute to making the workplace more productive and enjoyable for our customers - and we love it! We are growing fast, and are looking to up-our team with additional Sales Development Reps (SDR); a position which is instrumental in our company's growth and development.
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR) you will together with our Sales Excellence Team be responsible for identifying which companies we will most likely be able to deliver value to. An SDR identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting and sales tactics You will contact and inspire the demand group at those companies to become interested in learning more about us and our solution, and through this, create touchpoints and meeting opportunities for demos and trials. You will develop new inbound and outbound business opportunities and manage your activity & pipeline in our CRM, as well as convey the leads and opportunities to the team. The SDR role in Telavox is a stepping stone towards a fast-growing career within Telavox.This is your TO DO list
This is our wishlist
- Work closely with account managers to develop an action plan to approach and nurture ideal clients using outgoing techniques
- Transform inbound marketing qualified leads to sales opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers
- Schedule product demonstrations/intro meetings for the sales team with prospective buyers
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Proactively research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to drive opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with our products and services as well as industry trends and competition - of course, we provide training
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing training to learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue-driving role
Telavox is the place to be!
- University Degree of a Bachelor's level.
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions.
- Experience working within CRM systems.
- Have a strong command of the English language both written and oral
- Native speaker in at least one of the following Nordic Languages (Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian)
We offer you a fast-paced environment where you get to work on a game-changing product, with wonderful colleagues, flexible working hours and plenty of freedom. At Telavox, we make sure always to have fun at work and to make time and space for after-work activities with colleagues as well as lots of personal development. We love diversity, and we cherish our differences. Everyone is welcome, and all our perspectives are needed as we continue to develop and refine our product and offer.
Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist Hanna.Lindkvist@telavox.com