As Telavox is expanding its business globally through providing its world leading communication suite to Operators and Service Providers we are now looking for a new talent who can ensure the success of this expansion!
Telavox is a successful tech company in the telecom business that has made huge success the latest years in the Nordic countries and now in UK as well. Telavox develops world-leading communications platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. Regardless of whether it involves an entrepreneur-driven startup or a giant among giants, Telavox contributes to making companies workplace more productive and enjoyable. It is time to continue our journey through operators and other service providers globally. To succeed with this, we need your skills!Excited to know more?
As a Operator Business Manager, at Operator & Service Provider Business you will drive, support and engage our client and be the one single point of contact and point of escalation for all matters. You will monitor and develop the full end customer journey for your operator clients. You will report to the head of the International Operator and Service Provider Business area and be responsible for the total performance with your clients (including relationship, delivery and financial).
As responsible for the relationship you are also expected to always promote and drive business success, expose the capabilities of the Telavox services towards your client(s). You will also support development of client marketing and product packaging towards their end customers, provide insights and competence gained by Telavox globally.
Apart from driving our clients business success you are also expected to continuously feedback and ensure development of our services towards the rest of the organization. You will work as an integral part of our clients organization representing Telavox and be our clients biggest advocate within Telavox.
This position is based out of Malmo Sweden and you may be expected to do short term (up to 6 months) assignment abroad.This is your To-Do list:
What does it take to be a part of this journey?
- P&L Accountable for accounts (contracts responsible)
- Customer Success funnel and processes
- Customer Satisfaction responsible
- Develop enable the number one offering in the respective market for our clients towards the B2B segment
- Understand customer needs/challenges with our clients and drive these towards our advisor organization and product development
- Service level and contract execution responsible
- Cash collection
- Run/chair commercial and operational governance with our clients
- Engage and lead all supporting functions enabling delivery and success
Why Telavox?Telavox is the place to be!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Creative mind and thrive on challenges
- The ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Relationship building and leadership abilities
- Telecom and IT enterprise business knowledge & skills
- Market insight, business acumen and operator business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operational experience or aptitude
- Experience in working in a global environment
- Education: University degree or similar work equivalent experience
Telavox's mission is to challenge, develop and have fun - this should be the reasons you want to go to work in the morning. Our culture is pragmatic, we have a flat hierarchy and we love feedback - that's how we evolve. It should be fun working at Telavox. You will experience a workplace with lots of challenges and social events. We invest a lot of time and commitment to those we choose to employ, which also means we expect a lot in return.
We offer you a fast-paced environment working on a game-changing product, awesome colleagues, flexible working hours and a lot of freedom, having great fun while working, after work and activities with your colleagues and a lot of personal development!Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We are really looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist Hanna.Lindkvist@telavox.com +46406200015 or Hiring Manager Reine Eriksson Reine.Eriksson@telavox.com +35227862792.