Who best understands the core essence of the brand? Who can help chart a roadmap for brand growth? Who helps designs the brand's communication strategy? Who gives direction to how the brand speaks to suit a particular platform or medium? Who has the ability to drive customer experience for the brand?It's the Brand and Buzz Manager
The Brand and Buzz Manager is expected to be the Telavox brand custodian. He or she is the proverbial Jack-of-all-trades who is aware of all the diverse pieces that comprise the brand - the strategy, the visual identity, the tone of voice, the content, the creative, the communication, the PR, the social media, the events, etc. It is the Head of Brand who ensures that all the pieces come together to deliver a seamless brand experience across all touch points.
The Brand and Buzz Manager will work closely with the VP of Marketing to drive the brand and its growth and be responsible for leading a team of 3-5 employees. While the content marketing team will structure "What we say", the Brand and Buzz Manager will arrive at "How we say it".
This is an opportunity to review, define (or redefine) and craft all aspects of the Telavox brand to best position it for future success and growth.Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 3-5 communication and creative specialists (as well as coordinate a number of freelancers and agencies)
- Define the Telavox brand and communication strategy
- Own brand positioning and messaging. Work with internal and external stakeholders to source, craft, produce and distribute narratives around the Telavox brand
- Interpret complex technical subjects/concepts around SaaS and cloud-based PBX and convert them into memorable and compelling marketing messages without 'dumbing them down'
- Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analyst, and influencers.
- Create buzz and wow for the Telavox brand. Find creative ways to infuse personality and authenticity into our communication.
- Bring our culture and brand to life by making the communication impactful, relevant, credible and memorable
Telavox is the place to be!
- +7 years experience in a creative agency or similar "creative director" role in a B2B company.
- Understand the importance of a clear messaging strategy (internally and externally) and brand positioning. More importantly, understand how to creatively repeat and reinforce those messages in a way that is consistent with our brand values
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience overseeing a team of creative and/or public relations and media outreach experts.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Possess the ability to 'shepherd' an idea - from concept to final execution.
- Be driven by creative intuition but able to gut-check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Have patient attention to detail and a keen eye for design; with one quick glance, agree if something is 'on brand' or not.
- Have the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects
- Be a team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with other creative disciplines is a plus (e.g. video, events, frontend, etc)
- Fluency in English, Swedish a major plus
Telavox is a successful tech company in the telecom business. We develop world-leading communication platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. We contribute to making the workplace more productive and enjoyable for our customers - and we love it!
We offer you a fast-paced environment where you get to work on a game-changing product, with wonderful colleagues, flexible working hours and plenty of freedom. At Telavox, we make sure to always have fun while working and to make time and space for after-work activities with colleagues as well as lots of personal development. We love diversity, and we cherish our differences. Everyone is welcome, and all our perspectives are needed as we continue to develop and refine our product and offer.Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We're looking forward to hearing from you. Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact HR Business Partner Hanna Lindkvist Hanna.Lindkvist@telavox.com or Hiring manager Vanessa Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org