DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF MOVING LIFE SCIENCE FORWARD?About the job
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Professional who will act as a strong player in a flexible and dedicated QA team. We have high ambitions of delivering excellent customer service and support to both our customers and throughout the Svar organisation. Work is governed by regulations such as ISO13485, GLP, ISO15189 and 21CFR820.
Some of the main task in our QA/RA team include but are not limited to:
- Review and approve quality documents, such as SOP´s, validations and test methods etc.
- Conducting internal quality audits and contribute at external audits/inspections.
- Develop and drive improvement of the Quality Management System
- Keep up to date regarding current industry regulations/guidelines.
- Participate in projects as quality representative.
- Support QMS processes with investigations and approvals to ensure quality compliance.
Sara Baker, Head of QA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast day of application:
Apply by submitting your information and CV in the application form. We advise you to apply as soon as possible as we review and interview continuously. All applications are treated confidentially.About you
The successful candidate should ideally have some years of experience within QA or Regulatory Affairs from medical device or the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate holds a strong willingness to learn and develop within the profession, with an analytical and problem-solving mindset. Are you furthermore excited about contributing to the development of a dedicated team and support your colleagues in their roles to ensure ambitious department - and cooperate goals - this would be meritorious.
- Demonstrate good communications skills, social adaptability and humility.
- You must enjoy trying new approaches and being prepared to try new tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Swedish and English.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent.
- Experience within ISO 13485, MEDDEV, CFR regulations, GLP and GCP etc.
- Experience within regulatory affairs is an advantage.
- Experience from project management or team management will be considered a plus.
Svar Life Science AB facilitates the development of safe and efficient drugs and optimal treatment of patients by providing cutting edge assays. By offering versatile assay solutions to pharma, biotech and CRO customers Svar Life Science AB is an optimal partner in drug development from the exploratory phase to and beyond clinical trials. We also provide clinical labs and physicians with tools to aid in diagnosis, prognosis, monitoring and treatment of inflammatory and related diseases.
Our aim is to constantly improve and expand our offering to contribute to a better patient care. We have a clear focus in providing tailored assay and laboratory solutions supporting the development of new drugs and providing tools for patient diagnosis and monitoring within inflammatory diseases
Svar Life Science´s products already contribute to a healthier world. We are committed to continuously increase that contribution by developing innovative clinical solutions.Svar Life Science AB I Lundavägen 151 I 212 24 Malmö I +46 40 53 76 00 I www.svarlifescience.com