DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF MOVING LIFE SCIENCE FORWARD?
Internal Sales SpecialistLocation:
Head of Global SalesApplication:
Apply as soon as possible, we are working continuously with applications.Have any questions?
Questions about this position are answered by:
Martin Sjunnesson, Head of Global Sales, 0734-140396We are now recruiting an Internal Sales specialist to Svar Life Science. The position is based in Malmö, and you will be reporting to the Head of Global Sales.You play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by supporting the sales function. You strive to ensure best-in-class customer support.
ABOUT THE JOB
You source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and act as responsible to route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure. You will be part of the sales organization and the internal sales team. Your focus area will be Wieslab Diagnostic Services. Together you work through customers and and act as each others backup.
The Internal Sales specialist will interface with colleagues across various functional groups (Sales, Marketing, QA, Customer Support, and other corporate functions). He/she will also plan and execute internal and external activities regarding customer interactions related to orders/inquiries and customer support together with the Wieslab Diagnostic Services team.
Responsibilities Internal Sales:
Responsibilities Sales Support:
- Support sales functions with customer profiling
- Responsible for promptly respond, by telephone or electronically, to customer inquiries.
- Handle, and resolve customer requests and provide excellent customer information & service.
- Act on customer leads and identify opportunities
- Ensure sales orders are handled in a timely manner
- Work closely with the sales and marketing functions to support the company sales strategy and goals through the service activities
- Analyze sales and invoicing from EXACT (financial software)
- Responsible for the support of invoice queries - both prices and problem solving
- Responsible for incoming emails to Diagnostic Laboratory Services
- Responsible for handling orders of Request Forms and Pricelists
- Responsible for the documentation and archiving of Sales Agreements
- Registry maintenance (LIMS)
ABOUT YOUKey Qualifications:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Diploma or Certified Marketing and Sales assistant or equivalent.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of Life Science Business is crucial.
- > 5 years of experience preferable in Sales or Customer Support within the Pharmaceutical Industry or an international Life Science Company
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills; ability to communicate in a professional way, within the company, with customer and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers both in writing and verbally, in Swedish and English
- A strong and positive commercial mindset with a service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Internal sales, basic contract administration
- Well-developed planning, prioritization, and organizational skills; the ability to work independently and be self-going
- Result oriented with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Work in a methodical and accurate way
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Experience in Adobe is a plus