Sales Director & Key Account ManagerWe are looking for you with a positive, dynamic mindset and with a strong ability to build relationships on long term.
In this role you will be part of a very senior and professional team within the cardiology and medical device business. The Sales Director & Key Account Manager must understand individual customer needs and key drivers and utilize this information to customize sales approach. Provide local market business intelligence back to head office and leverage all Acarix resources to assist in building strong relationships with Customers, Clinicians and Distributors.The Role;
Your background and Abilities;
- Responsible for direct sales in Sweden, Denmark and assess Norway and Finland.
- Develop current business and pricing models.
- Drive and support market development in other markets such as UK, NL and Middle East.
- Initially the role will require frontline sales and direct customer responsibility for selected areas within the region, primarily Sweden and Nordic countries.
- Identify and develop Distributor Partners and commercial channels for assigned region.
- Develop patient coverage with "Sick funds" and Health Insurance alternatives in assigned region.
- Map and develop potential Industrial partners with synergies on Market development.
- Support Marketing function in market development activities (Congress activities, Ensure podium presence, development of sales support materials).
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar commercial role in an international medical device/life science company. Preferably in the field of cardiology or/and diagnostic and screening.
- Fluent, verbally and in written, in Swedish and English.
- Profound understanding of the Healthcare system and of relevant Pricing & Reimbursement regulations.
- Proven track record on Sales and revenue development.
- Strong communication skills, self-driven and with very target oriented.
Acarix is a growing company, with a warm atmosphere where we inspire each other, to execute on all business objectives. We are cooperating with STRETCH HRin this recruitment. Welcome with your application or questions as soon as possible and no later than the 15 October 2019 via link or website www.stretchhr.se. For any questions or further information please contact Monika Kumlin Larsson at STRETCH HR +46 706 291853. Acarix is a Danish/Swedish commercial stage medical device company specializing in non-invasive, acoustic rule-out of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). Acarix was established in 2009 as a spin-out company from Coloplast A/S. Since 2010 key investors SEED Capital (DK) and Sunstone Life Science Ventures (DK) have financed the development of the company and supported it towards market introduction. Since December 2016 the company has been listed on Nasdaq First North Premier in Stockholm. Acarix is a highly innovative and growing organization and have now established an international sales team. We are present in Germany, Austria, Sweden and Denmark with Head Office in Malmö