Do you want a challenging position in which you ensure the smooth and effective management building operations, maintenance and safety in one of the leading shopping centres in Southern Sweden? Join our team at Emporia Malmö!
This position guarantees a wide range of exciting challenges within a market-leading shopping center group in Scandinavia. You get to engage in a broad cooperation with technical managers working at our 18 shopping centers in Scandinavia and our majority owners, Klépierre, the European leader in shopping malls. Furthermore, this position offers great opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars.You manage safety, maintenance and technical operations in the center
Your main responsibility is to manage the centers' safety, technical operations and maintenance, while respecting the budget. You are responsible for the supervision of outsourced technical operation teams and other external partners. You ensure the optimization of security, cost, sustainability and technical development.
- Day-to-day management of technical operations and maintenance of the building and its technical installations
- Ensure safety and compliance with laws and regulations, implementation and follow-up of internal and external controls at the shopping center, according to laws and regulations
- Prepare and follow-up service charges and capex budgets, in cooperation with Center Manager and Finance department, seeking cost efficiency.
- Actively improve the environmental performance of the building: energy, water, waste, various certifications etc.
- Maximizing the commercial potential in cooperation with the shopping center management, leasing and construction departments
- Responsible for follow-up suppliers and service providers – contract management.
- Project management, implementation of smaller constructions works and technical installations
- Administrative management of internal databases
- Reporting on key figures and requested data
Your position is located in our shopping center Emporia in Malmö. On a day-to-day basis you have a close collaboration with the centers' operations manager, coordinators and administration. You will also work with Steen & Strøm central technical department and leasing department.Your qualifications
It is important that you possess solid technical and commercial understanding and bring this knowledge into everything you do. You have a proactive approach to your tasks and get along well with all levels of the business as you rely on a broad collaboration with many different stakeholders.
- You have a higher technical education. Long and relevant practical experience may compensate for lacking formal qualifications
- You have at least 5 years' experience in the construction or real estate sector, including experience from similar positions, with technical / facility management of large buildings, probably commercial real estate.
- You have the ability to encourage and motivate others when supervising projects and daily work
- You possess general knowledge of building maintenance, safety issues, real estate, ventilation and mechanical equipment
- You have experience in AutoCAD or similar software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and capacity to learn other software rapidly
- You are fluent in written and oral English and Swedish
- Experience with reporting and administration, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Experience from working in international companies is an asset
- Inspiring teamwork with the management and employees at Emporia Malmö.
- Professional challenges within a market-leading shopping center group in Scandinavia with a solid European platform through our main owners in France
- Great cooperation with colleagues working at our 18 shopping centers in Scandinavia
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
Apply here for the position in Swedish or English within October 28th. 2020:
For further information, please contact:
Regional Center Manager at Emporia, Johan Forsgren +46 70 218 48 11
or Technical Manager Sweden and Denmark, Thomas Petersson +46 720 921663