We are experiencing strong growth in our online sales, and therefore we are looking for an E-Retail Manager who can bring our cooperation with our Nordic E-Retailers to an even higher level, and we hope you are the one who can help us reach new heights and unlock our great potential.
We are looking for a performing, independent, sales minded person, who can create business and long-term relationships with our E-retailers.
From our office in Copenhagen, where we are 7 persons, we support all the Nordic countries, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland, with a total of 35 employees.
As E-Retail Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of our e-retail strategy and work closely with the Sales Executives in the Nordic countries and our Nordic Marketing Manager, as well as the creative and digital team in Paris.Work tasks and responsibility:
You and your qualifications:
- Drive increased sales growth at our e-retailers
- Implementation of our e-retail strategy
- Create and implement digital trade plans
- Make sure our presence on the e-retailers websites are always up to date, with coherent and correct content
- Facilitate digital actions in B&M via the salesforce enforcing the e-retail
- Ensure our launches in time with great visibility on the e-retailers platforms
- Develop campaigns and online/digital events and manage all on-line promotions and launches for all e-retailers
- Optimizing our external Brand Pages and Product Pages
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new e-Retailers
- Ensure high ROI on all investments
- Track and report on e-retail sales figures, insights and quantitative facts
- Arrange virtual and physical meetings with retailers
- Assist with e-retail budgets
- Monthly reporting.
- You are positive, result oriented and you have a commercial mind-set
- Strong communication skills and manage to turn ideas into action
- You can easily create relations and keep in touch
- You have strong analytical skills, able to deal with a large number of data and insight
- You are familiar with project management
- Good eye for detail
- You are ready to take full ownership, you dare to think out of the box, challenge the status quo, and set new standards for the future development
- Professional experience, minimum 2 years, within E-commerce/E-retail/from similar tasks, at retailer, brand owner, or distributor.
- An exciting and challenging job with responsibility
- The possibility to make a difference and put your footprint
- Office located in the city center of Copenhagen
- Great coffee and fresh organic fruit
The daily language in the office is Danish. Knowledge of Swedish and Norwegian is preferable.
The corporate language is English.
You can expect a few traveling days during the year.
Are you our new colleague?
We are looking for the E-Retail Manager to start as soon as possible for a permanent full-time employment, and we look forward to receiving your application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the mail "E-Retail Manager".
Send your application as soon as possible, as we regularly have interviews.
Deadline for applications is April 14.
If you have questions to the job you can contact our HR Manager Christina Rask, phone: 0045 33384632.