Are you an expert in food texture ingrediencies and enjoy working with technical matters in a commercial setting? We are looking for a knowledgeable person that can support and lead others and consequently create business growth through excellent strategic work. Are you ready to take on this newly created role and join the successful team at IMCD? YOU WILL
As Technical Product Manager your main task will be to provide technical support and consequently contribute to growth for the Principals within IMCD´s texture category. You will work in a commercial environment as a technical expert, responsible for the portfolio texture ingredients including emulsifiers, hydrocolloids, starches, gelling systems and stabilizers.
Based on your knowledge of current trends, competition and profitability, you will be responsible for mapping out focus products for each Principal and their regional go-to-market strategy. As Technical Product Manager you will provide technical support to the Account Managers and Technical team, as well as offering your expertise in customer meetings. The role will report directly to the Director Texture EMEA who is also based out of the Malmö office.
- Providing technical support to strategic regional opportunities
- Establish strong working relationships internally with International Product Managers, Business Unit Managers and regional Product Managers
- Provide internal training
- Support the International Product Managers in customer review meetings
- Help organize sales and marketing campaigns, including digital marketing strategy
We are looking for an expert in specialty food ingrediencies with focus on textures. Alongside with your technical knowledge it is important that you have a commercial mindset.
- A Degree in Food Technology
- Good knowledge and understanding of the food ingredients business; trends, requirements, differentiators and opportunities
- Business development knowledge with a track record of developing routes to markets for new products
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial abilities with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships
In summary, we are looking for a high caliber technical expert that will influence and inspire colleagues as well Principals and customers. It is meritorious if you have overseas experience or knowledge of working with European/US/JK companies.WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Linda Samuelsson: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46702163752 to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you