Do you have experience of paints and coatings or constructions formulations? Do you want to contribute with your technical expertise in a commercial context? This is a great opportunity for you to join the successful team at IMCD and be a part of their exciting journey. Are you up for a challenge? Then, look no further!You will
At IMCD you will be a part of a team of dedicated colleagues within the Nordics and Baltic States. You will work in a flexible organization with a high level of personal accountability where you will be setting long- and short term strategies to develop and grow a range of principals.
As a Technical Product Manager your main task will be to manage and grow with your customers and suppliers within the coatings and construction industry. Through close cooperation with the Inside Sales team, Technical team and Sales-/Product Managers you will ensure that the best service is given, hence you will play an important role in the Business Unit. You will report directly to the Business Unit Manager who is based in the Malmö-office.Other responsibilities:
- Technical expertise to support colleagues in their development work
- Find new market opportunities
- Establish strong working relationships with internal key players
We are looking for a commercial individual with broad technical knowledge of the industry and the raw material used in paint, coatings and construction. You are fluent in Swedish and/or Danish and English, both verbally and writing.Profile requirements:
- Degree in chemical engineering, alternatively equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience from a similar position preferably within chemical distribution
- Experience in Paints and Coatings or Construction formulations
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial abilities with a positive can-do attitude
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and CRM-software preferably Salesforce
- Drivers license
In summary, we are searching for a sales-driven technical expert with the ability to build long lasting relationships. To fit into the team we think that you are humble, collaborative and eager to learn and develop.WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Christian Nodelijk at email@example.com or +46730853231or Linda Samuelsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46702163752 to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you.