Join a new development team where you will contribute in both development and test automation!
We are undergoing an exciting transformation at Doro where we are building up a new software organization to enable and deliver Doro's future smart care services. This involves developing innovative, smart services and digitally enabled care services that will help seniors to further improve their quality of independent living. You will take part in creating great value for seniors, their families and the society.
What you'll do
You will be joining a software development organization where our focus is to build autonomous teams and continuously deliver high-quality products and services to our customers. A strong focus lies on early testing and high test automation coverage to ensure continuously working functionality. We value having fun at work and creating a motivating workplace where openness and collaboration stand in focus.
- be part of a cross-functional team who takes full ownership of their work
- work on our cloud platform where we handle and connect all care products such as smart home sensors, telecare accessories, alarm triggers, mobile phones, smart services and our alarm receiving centers
- develop cloud services with a focus on test automation and quality assurance
- work with test automation frameworks and write automated test cases together with the team
- have an important role in the team in exploring and suggesting new test automation tools and methods
- teach team members on good quality and testing practices
- Experience of software development and quality assurance/test automation
- Experience of end-to-end testing (e.g. with Cypress.io or Selenium)
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- A bonus if you previously have developed cloud services, preferably in a serverless context
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- You are self-driven, passionate and have great communication skills
- You are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and ideas