Join a new development team where you will contribute with your passion for frontend!
We are undergoing an exciting transformation at Doro where we are building up a new software organization to enable and deliver Doro's future smart care services. This involves developing innovative, smart services and digitally enabled care services that will help seniors to further improve their quality of independent living. You will take part in creating great value for seniors, their families and the society.
What you'll do
You will be joining a software development organization where our focus is to build autonomous teams and continuously deliver high-quality products and services to our customers. We value having fun at work and creating a motivating workplace where openness and collaboration stand in focus.
- be part of a cross-functional team who takes full ownership of their work
- work on all parts of the system with a focus on web frontend
- work on our cloud platform where we handle and connect all care products such as smart home sensors, telecare accessories, alarm triggers, mobile phones, smart services and our alarm receiving centers
- develop new smart services and user-friendly applications that will help our clients
- make an impact in an innovative, international and changing environment
- Professional experience working with frontend development
- You are self-driven, passionate and curious about new technology
- You have an analytical and problem-solving attitude
- You are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and ideas
- You thrive in a broad and changing technology stack
- Experience of TypeScript, React, emotion/styled-components, Next.js, Apollo/ GraphQL
- Experience developing cloud services, preferably in a serverless environment
- Experience of Webpack, Node.js, serverless framework, CSS
- Experience working with Agile software development