As an IT Manager WAN and LAN Communication at our HQ located in Malmö, you will have the opportunity to develop your career path and work in a broad role. You will be involved in many aspects of the infrastructure work and have the possibility to work internationally and towards many sites. We are looking for a new team member to join our team which is composed by highly skilled and passionate colleagues in Poland, Sweden and Belgium. Thule Group offers you the possibility to work for a company with world class products as well as gaining new knowledge and experiences.The Role
You will be working towards all our sites and have the operational responsibility for Thule SD WAN. That means to administrate, maintain and improve existing IT infrastructure.
- You will also cooperate with our suppliers and internal IT employees and support our organization when facing problems in our network.
- The role would also require you to deliver on projects related to the network and follow the Thule Group IT Governance.
- You will have contact with other departments at Thule, many of our sites, and in some cases local persons that are responsible for some sites. The position is global so ability to travel is required.
- Your main areas of responsibility is within operation and maintenance of the global network, our LAN standard and our security products.
- The daily tasks include to proactively propose changes, work with troubleshooting and have contact with the IT staff. Other tasks included are to support our locations with LAN/WAN related issues, questions and design.
You need to be a structured person with a curious, creative and proactive mindset and you are expected to contribute with new ideas and improvements. It is important for us that you value quality and safety and see it as a fundamental part of the work. You can work independently but are also a great team worker. Your social skills and ability to interact with others are also important as there is a high level of collaboration and communication at Thule Group and contact towards many sites in this role. The willingness to learn new things and to be a problem solver is also important for this role. We work in a high-paced environment and it is therefore crucial to be able to set and keep timing targets while having an ability to easily adapt to new conditions.
We expect you to have a university degree or similar within the Information Technology area along with some years of work experience. You need to have knowledge in LAN and WAN infrastructure and security. It is a plus and an additional merit if you have experience from Windows and servers. International experience is also valued. Your English is fluent both spoken and written and if your Swedish is not fluent, then there must be a willingness to learn it. It is also required being in possession of class B driving license.Interested?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. Please apply at www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously so please apply as soon as possible. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Artan Bitiqi at firstname.lastname@example.org, 46 723 61 28 44 or Jenny Nilsson email@example.com, +46 703 01 82 79. We are looking forward to hearing from you!