Our Business Applications team is growing and we are looking for an ERP Specialist to join our team with skilled and driven colleagues who live an active lifestyle and are passionate about Thule Group's products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with new systems within an international environment. We offer you the possibility to work for a company with world class products where you will develop, gain new knowledge and experiences.The Role
As ERP Specialist you will have varied tasks working in Infor M3 projects within Manufacturing and Production planning processes. An important part of the role is to secure efficient and up to date working procedures and you are expected to do so within all BA EU&RoW Manufacturing sites using Infor M3 as ERP system.
- You will participate in both implementation and/or upgrade projects.
- You will also take active lead in identifying improvement areas within Thule Group's Infor M3 environment within Manufacturing and Production Planning.
- Other daily tasks will include end user support, training and other end user related issue handling.
- You will have various contact surfaces, for example internally with colleagues at production sites and planning departments and externally with consultants and their development teams.
- You will be located at our HQ in Malmö, but some travel is required.
To succeed in this role you need to have a driving personality but also an ability to create good structure and accuracy. Your flexibility and problem solving mindset is important as we work in a fast-paced environment. It is crucial being able to set and keep deadlines but still having an ability to easily adapt to new conditions. You need to be self-going but also be a great team member. Your social skills and ability to interact with others are important as you will be working within various projects towards different sites and departments.
We expect you to have a higher education within System Science or similar along with some years of work experience. You need to have knowledge and experience within Infor M3 or similar ERP systems. We also value that you have experience from working with or within a manufacturing company. It can be a merit if you have worked in an international environment and/or have a consultant background. Your English is fluent both spoken and written.Interested?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. Please apply at www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously so please apply as soon as possible. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, +46 723 61 28 44 or Jenny Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 703 01 82 79. We are looking forward to hearing from you!