This is an exciting opportunity to join us in this new position at our global headquarter in Malmö. We are searching for a Applications Specialist IT with a broad palette of knowledge base within the area of Office 365 applications. You will play an important part and work with interesting projects focused on improvement. Come join us and work for a company with world class products where you will develop and gain new knowledge.You will
You will be part of an international team composed by highly skilled colleagues at IT & Business Applications. In this position you will be responsible for the applications within the Office 365 applications, Thule Group Service Desk and Finance applications. You will secure efficient and up to date working procedures within the Office365 package and to be an active part in Office365 and business applications related projects.
Some tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Take active lead in identifying and implementing improvements within the applications you are responsible for, with focus on Office365
- Take active lead in training with focus on Office365
- Support end users by actively handling application related incidents in the IT ServiceDesk
- Act as resource within various IT and business applications related projects
- Work actively with documentation around Office365 and other business applications related processes
- Act as a coordinator between Thule Group Finance department with their finance applications and their suppliers.
You need to have a driving personality but also an ability to create and maintain good structure and accuracy. Flexibility and a problem solving mindset is important as we work in a fast-paced environment and always aim to reach good results. It is crucial that you are able to set and keep deadlines as well as to easily adapt to new conditions. Your social skills and ability to interact with others are important as you will be working within various projects, therefore you need to be a good communicator. Sense of humor and having an active lifestyle with an interest in our products is of course appreciated.
We expect you to have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent along with a minimum 5-year relevant experience, preferable in a global organization. Experience from working as an application specialist with Office 365 and other business applications is needed. It is appreciated if you have project management experience and ITIL knowledge. We value if you have experience from working with or within a manufacturing company. Your English is fluent both spoken and written. Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 723 61 28 44. We look forward hearing from you!