In the role of tester in the IoT & AI group within Sigma IT, you become part of a wonderful collection of driven and experienced people who work together to develop solutions with the latest technology in focus. The assignments vary in direction and industry, but the common denominator is always .NET and IoT.
In this role you will work in various projects for various clients with a focus on quality and testing. We are looking for candidate with a few years of experience within quality and test and with experience from leading the quality work within projects.
- Independently plan and drive the testing from requirements and scope
- Report test status continuously and judge severity and priority of bugs
- Choose and recommend the right testing tools and frameworks for a project
- Test automation
- Experience from testing in Agile/Devops teams
- Experience from contributing to requirement work
- Experience from creating test cases from requirements
- Experience of tracking test activities in tools such as JIRA, Azure Devops, Zephyr, SynapseRT
- Experience of test automation of Rest APIs, Backend ,Frontend, Mobile applications
- Experience of test automation in various tools and frameworks. .NET, Selenium, jMeter,
- Experience of automatic reporting
- Familiar with concepts such as Test Levels and Types, Test Design Techniques, Risk Based Testing
Please send in your application below. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis.
We cannot handle applications by email but if you have any questions, feel free to contact recruiting manager Markus Widing, email@example.comMore about Sigma IT
At Sigma you get to work at an organization that owns its strategy, where it is close to those who make the decisions and where you can be a part and impact the organization. When you work with us you get an employer who has a strong standing I Sweden and who offer international assignments with significant opportunities for personal development.
Sigma is a value driven firm with high goal where decisiveness and engagement are key influences. We work in a prestige free environment where we help each other to move forward and collectively deliver results that we can be proud of.
Sigma IT consists of more than 1200 specialists within strategy, technology and communication. Through digital transformations we increase the efficiency of many of Sweden's largest firms, organizations and counties. You can find us in seven countries and in more than 20 cities in Sweden. The head office is located in Gothenburg.
We are part of the Sigma group, which is Sweden's largest privately-owned technical consulting firm with more than 4000 coworkers in twelve countries. Sigma is owned by entrepreneur and philanthropist Dan Olofsson and has a large and active CSR-engagement in Star for Life and other important community initiatives.