Setrab designs and manufactures customised aluminium radiators and heat exchangers. We supply many of the world's premium car brands, e.g. Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, McLaren, and Mercedes. At our headquarter in Malmö we have a staff of 50 employees focusing on customer project development, management systems development, purchasing and production management. We have a production plant in Karlino, Poland, where most of our manufacturing takes place, with a staff of 60 employees.Come join us!
Do you want to be part of our expanding, innovative and international company? Setrab is growing and we need more brilliant minds to join us. Our work climate is open and supportive. We believe that our success comes from working together in cross-functional teams where everyone is accountable. We are now hiring a Quality Engineer.Your role
Your responsibility will be, together with internal and external stakeholders, to quality assure the production processes in accordance with customer and internal requirements. You will also support the organization with regards to handling of nonconformities and problem solving as well as working with continuous improvements. Your duties will include, among other things:
Who are you?
- Be part of the FMEA team.
- Develop and implement quality control systems and establish control plans.
- Be part of MSA and SPC studies.
- Handling and analysis of customer rejections.
- Be part of the daily work with follow-up, initiation of solutions to problems, nonconformities and improvements.
- Participate in auditing (technical expertise).
- To motivate and strengthen the organization through a positive and solution-oriented approach.
We are looking for somebody with a university degree in mechanical engineering, quality engineering or equivalent competence acquired in another way. Preferably you have experience from the automotive industry. Good technical understanding is important.
In this role you need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are solution-focused and can create trust and collaborate with various stakeholders, both within and outside the company. You work in a methodical and structured manner but can still re-prioritize and be flexible as the situations evolve. You are communicative, analytical, have high integrity and a good judgment.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or equivalent competence.
- 5+ years of experience within manufacturing whereof minimum 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance or a similar role.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949 + Core Tools (APQP & Control plan, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA and/or equivalent VDA standards). Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is an advantage.
- Practical experience with MS Office applications.
- Experience with MeasurLink and Minitab or equivalent is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional level of Swedish and English (verbal and written).
- Be able to work efficiently in a team environment but also independently.
- Travelling is a part of the assignment.
Our company is in an exciting and expansive phase. We are part of the listed Chinese company Yinlun with heat exchanger operations in China, Europe, US and India. We are a well-functioning and close-knit team, proud of our competence and our drive. We have short decision paths and believe that we achieve success by working together. We value openness and good development opportunities for our employees. Read more about our company and our business at setrab.com.Apply
Please send your application and CV through the "Apply for position". Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications.Contact
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact:
Ann Carlsson, HR Manager, 040-15 80 66 or email@example.com
Camilla Baeckström, HSEQ Manager, 040-15 50 48 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Stark, Customer & Internal Quality Assurance, 040-158042 or email@example.com