Setrab designs and manufactures customised aluminium radiators and heat exchangers. We supply many of the world's premium car brands, e.g. Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, McLaren, and Mercedes. At our headquarter in Malmö we have a staff of 50 employees focusing on customer project development, management systems development, purchasing and production management. We have a production plant in Karlino, Poland, where most of our manufacturing takes place, with a staff of 60 employees.Come join us!
Do you want to be part of our expanding, innovative and international company? Setrab is growing and we need more brilliant minds to join us. Our work climate is open and supportive. We believe that our success comes from working together in cross-functional teams where everyone is accountable.About the role
As our CFO you will be a key part of the management team. Your work will be essential for the company's growth, business development and financial management. We are a small team, working closely together. We are looking for a person who is prepared to work both on an operational and strategic level to get to know Setrab and its operations. For the right candidate the position will offer the possibility to grow and develop into a role with more international and strategic responsibility on a European group level. Your duties will include:
Who are you?
- Be overall responsible for the financial function and to drive and develop the financial and reporting processes
- Managing the financial budgets and forecasting, prepare and maintain regular financial reports
- Ensure the short- and long-term financing for the company, together with the CEO
- Manage the relationship with auditors and other external parties
- Manage and lead the financial department with 3 employees in Sweden and 3 in Poland
To succeed in this role you must be a structured, well organized and self-motivated person. You are analytical with the ability to focus on details without losing sight of the big picture. You like to have a solid understanding of the business and how it affects the company's finances.
As a person you are stable, honest and possess integrity. You are proactive, solution-oriented and good at prioritizing and navigating in a fast-paced environment. You want to work in an organization where every person counts and where you have a great opportunity to influence and contribute to the development of our business.Qualifications
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years of experience in Financial Controlling / Business Controlling / Auditing.
- Experience from a manufacturing company.
- Experience from interacting with different stakeholders in an international environment.
- Good communication skills. Ability to build relationships, both internally and externally. Solid leaderships skills.
- Good knowledge and experience from Excel.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Our company is in an exciting and expansive phase. We are part of the listed Chinese company Yinlun with heat exchanger operations in China, Europe, US and India. We are a well-functioning team, proud of our competence and our drive. We have short decision paths and believe that we achieve success by working together. We value openness and good development opportunities for our employees. Read more about our company and our business at setrab.com.Apply
Please send your application and CV through the "Apply for position" button as soon as possible.Contact
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact:
Fredrik Serger, CEO, 040-15 80 65 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Carlsson, HR Manager, 040-15 80 66 or email@example.com