Join our team at Steen & Strøm group in Denmark
Get a career in Real Estate Administration. We are looking for a Junior Rental Assistant to support our Swedish portfolio of Shopping centers.
You will contribute to contract management for a portfolio of Swedish shopping centers, incl. contracts and day-to-day business operations incl. collection and customer relationship in coordination with the business.
You have a relevant education within Finance/Real Estate administration. Some accounting and Excel knowledge is preferred. SAP experience is a plus, but training will take place. You are fluent in Swedish, with good English skills.
The job is full time and located at Field's shopping center in Copenhagen.Personal characteristics and skills
- Thorough and well-organized, accurate and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Integrity, personal impact and demonstrating commitment to high standards and core values
- Professional challenges within a market-leading shopping center group in Scandinavia with a solid European platform through our main owners in France
- Inspiring teamwork with the management and colleagues, conveniently located at Field's in Copenhagen
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building
To apply for the position, please send your motivation letter along with CV, in English or Swedish, within November 16th to http://www.steenstrom.com/ambition/. For further information, please contact HR Officer Marianne Carlsen, +45 41 90 01 05 or Rental Manager Anette Slidsborg, +45 41 90 02 45.