SPI Global Play AB is looking for a Concept Designer
Do you want to work in a company with high ambitions, international work environment and great possibilities for self-development? Are you a person that enjoys working in fast-pace, brings new ideas to the table and wants to make an impact?
SPI Global Play is Europe's leading play supplier and manufacturer. With a reputation for quality and innovation, company has developed and built Family Entertainment Centres (FECs), adventure parks all over the world and concept designs.
We are now looking for a new concept designer to join our highly skilled worldwide design team. We are expanding and are therefore now looking for a new designer who will have a focus on:
· 2D layouts for multi centers and concepts.
· 3D Designs for conceptual areas (Family entertainment centers, restaurants and kitchen areas, Trampoline parks, Laser areas, Mini Golf areas etc).
· Develop new concepts and products (models and technical drawings).
· Research market tendencies to meet customer expectations.
· Research safety rules and regulations.
· Participation in customer meetings together with sales representative. This might involve travel.
As a concept designer you will need to create 2D and 3D concept designs that reflect design intent and fabrication methods. Understanding architect's plans and even conducting site surveys are an essential part of the job. You will also be responsible for producing cost calculations from your own designs and designing within the given budget.
To thrive in this role you should be solution minded, confident to work individually on many projects and willing to implement new ideas in your daily job. Often you will need to cooperate with other departments, as well as external suppliers and manufacturers across the world; therefore, it is important you are a good communicator and team player.
Qualifications and skills:
· Experience working with Autocad and 3D Studio Max
· Experience working with 2D layout and logistic planning.
· Knowledge in Indesign and Illustrator
· Experience working with Photoshop
· An ability to provide visually attractive 3D designs with consideration to colour choice and use of graphics
· A good eye for detail
· Understanding of architect's plans and building layouts, as well as logistics
· Willingness to improve, learn new skillsand develop within the company
· Flexibility, working under pressure to meet deadlines and multitasking
· English speaking
· An ability to work both individually and as part of a team
· A positive attitude and willingness to help colleagues with creative solutions and ideas
The candidate will be chosen based on person's creativity, attitude and overall technical abilities. The candidate may also be required to travel to other countries for period of time several times a year.
· Exciting and challenging job in a fast-growing international company
· Creative environment where you will be working closely with experts of many areas boosting your own abilities and skills
Each applicant should supply a PDF portfolio showing their best design work. Candidate may also be asked to complete a test assignment as part of the employment process.
Does this sound like a job for you? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application!
What to send in your application:
1. CV & Personal letter
2. Attach a PDF portfolio.
Duration, working hours
Until further notice
Fixed monthly salary
Enter reference: 3D Designer
Selection and interviews are ongoing. Mark your application email with your name and position you are applying for (3D Designer + 'Your Name').
We accept the application via e-mail
Responsible Nicole Lindkvist
SPI Global Play AB