Do you have a few years of experience from creating great community-driven content, and ready for a new challenge? Do you thrive in a business- oriented organization where every action should be linked to the strategy and generate results? Are you looking for an organization where your professional development will be at focus?We are now looking for a pet loving Social Media and Content Specialist with a high business acumen to join our Digital & E-Commerce team!This role reports into the Nordic Digital & E-commerce Director and is based in our Nordic HQ in Ørestad, Copenhagen.About the job
You will play a key role in the exciting journey ahead in strengthening our online and Omni-Channel presence through first-class content. Your main purpose is to maximize pet owner reach and build engagement with the Royal Canin brand. We operate in three pillars - Specialist Pet Trade, Veterinary and Professional and you will develop and implement a content strategy, which spans all three pillars and ensures aligned communication across the three pillars.
The role spans the end-to-end process from content briefs to go live to tracking results, as well as being strategic in the approach to what, how, and where we communicate. In order to be successful in this role, you have the capability of developing insights and optimizing performance based on data and learnings.You will for example:
- Collaborate with pillar marketing teams and develop content for retail environments, digital marketing channels such as pet care clubs, Royal Canin corporate websites and social media channels in line with pillar activation plans.
- Develop RC Nordic content strategy in collaboration with Nordic Digital Marketing Manager & external agencies
- Coordinate RC Nordic Social Media channels to grow pet owner reach and engagement
- Coordinate and localize centrally created content
- Analyze content trends to apply industry best practice and educate the organization
- The role spans across the Nordic markets (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland).
This is a great opportunity where you will get to create emotionally driven content and own our social media and content agenda. Given you are part of a small team, you will be able to influence and shape our Best Practice within the Digital & E-Commerce field and make sure we operate with business focus without losing touch with our customers.Qualifications
- Min. 3 years of a similar background in Digital Marketing, SoMe, media, journalism or PR
- Solid understanding and proven track record of creating relevant and engaging content pieces tailored to specific target audiences and/or channels
- Experience in creating content and copy for different online channels and formats (e.g. paid search, social media posts, Search Engine Optimized content, articles for websites, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience with creating content based on insights (e.g. keyword research, consumer insights, media monitoring tools) is also considered a plus
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Fluency in English as well as one of the Nordic languages is required
We believe that you are passionate about creating great content to our community, have a clear commercial mindset and don’t shy away from numbers and details. You should love to measure the effects of your actions, and to deliver great results!
You are a strong communicator, both verbally when dealing with external stakeholders and naturally in writing.
As you will work both hands-on and strategically you should be able to execute ideas and stand alone when needed. We are operating in a fast pace environment where change is constant.
As a person, you strive for constantly developing yourself and thrive when having responsibility. Aspiration for future roles within the Digital/E-Commerce field is a plus.
It’s great if you love pets as much as we do, and we would love if we could bring another team member with a quirky sense of humor on board.Royal Canin offers
We are a company characterized by high pace and entrepreneurship. It's fun to work with us and you will become an important part of our tight team. When you join the Royal Canin family, you will enjoy eventful workdays, where no two days are the same, and will be working closely with a variety of functions/roles across all levels of the Nordics.
You will be part of an organization with passionate and engaged associates striving to create a better world for pets, where your voice is heard, your feedback is expected and where you will receive support and feedback on your tasks and progress on a continuous basis.
We are dedicated to being the reference for health nutrition for cats and dogs. Our philosophy of knowledge and respect translates into the very best nutrition that ultimately contributes to the animal's longevity and well-being and is at the heart of our ambition of making a better world for pets.
Royal Canin is part of the Mars Inc. family and we offer great opportunities for both personal and professional development. Royal Canin offers exciting roles with fantastic colleagues in a dynamic atmosphere with great career opportunities. The pet industry is today one of the fastest growing segments in terms of growth, customer acquisition and revenue, and Royal Canin is a leading international company in the industry.
Read more here.Application
Apply by clicking on "Sök tjänst" and uploading your CV and cover letter in English. We review and interview on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Start date: As soon as possible, but we are waiting for the right person.
For more information about the role, please contact recruitment consultant Jonna Warnerbring at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!