Would you like to help thousands of consumers to make informed decisions every day? Do you have a background within AI and/or data science? Do you also have a passion for leadership? Then we believe you would be a great match for engaging the role as manager for our Data & Machine Learning team at Prisjakt!
Prisjakt has historical data about millions of products, prices from tens of thousands of stores, and user behaviour data from millions of users. With this data we help users in seven countries to better purchases. The data & ml team who is front and centre in this endeavour is now in need of a new manager.
We believe the perfect candidate for this position comes from a programming, data or AI background with, at least initial leadership experiences. Whether that leadership experience comes from project management, line management or other informal leadership positions is not important for us. What is important is your attitude towards leadership and that you enjoy success via your team rather than solo. The management part will most likely consume the majority of your time in the beginning but there will be room for operative tasks as well.Your tasks will be to
- Support the product owner with domain knowledge within data and ML
- Develop existing and hire new competence to the team
- Develop team and individual performance
- Depending on your background, assist in various work task from the team backlog
- Represent your team in the core product team and in other various operative forums
- Your peer-to-peer team will be the product core team, here you find other team managers, product owners and experts eager to support you in various ways.
Nice to have
- Proven experience and passion for leadership
- BSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics, informatics, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
- Experience from agile teams
The Data/ML team
- Experience from data driven product developmentExperience from tools such as Google Analytics, Optimize, BigQuery, and Data StudioProgramming skills
- Experience from distributed teams
The Data/ML team at Prisjakt is responsible for a large variety of tasks. We build analyses and reports for everyone at Prisjakt, create foundations for insights that are communicated to media, automate indexing of data from stores, and develop algorithms for recommendations and personalization. Regardless of what task you're working on, you will always have the support of a helpful and competent team. Today the team consists of 7 members residing at our offices in Malmö, Ängelholm and Krakow.We want you to feel: Finally Monday!
At Prisjakt, you don't need a work persona. Our dearest principle is that you're welcome just as you are. We've made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. That's why you have five hours every single week to focus on you: two hours of physical activity and three hours dedicated to learning.
We are proud of our relaxed and familiar atmosphere. In addition to working, you will also be able to fix your torn jeans in our creative workshop or learn how to make a proper espresso. With our epic printer Printz Charming, we dress our walls with whatever art we like, and our scooter swiftly gets you to your lunch date. Kids are always welcome, and you are free to borrow tools from the workshop for your home improvement projects.
You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book. If you like it - you'll definitely like us.