Do you love coming up with new ways to make life easier for customers? Do you enjoy making sense of data and using it to drive change? Would you like to help thousands of consumers make better decisions every day? We're looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join us at the bright side of e-commerce.
At Prisjakt we do love data, especially ours - but this role is a new thing for us. We're looking for someone who wants to create a systematic customer insight framework. Someone that has the ability to predict outcomes for success based on data.
You'll be our global fortune teller and use your analytical mindset to up our knowledge of current and future customer needs, wants and behaviours. With your crystal ball of data, you'll identify what we need to do in order to build even better relationships with both customers and users. You'll act as an endless stream of analytics and proactive recommendations so that we can deliver an even better customer experience.What you'll be doing
Your vibe and tribe
- Add a customer insight framework in our toolkit and take ownership of our customer surveys
- Collect insights linked to our customer journeys across multiple channels
- Eliminate bad experiences before they even occur by continuously providing proactive recommendations
- Plan, measure and follow up through customer surveys (metrics e.g. NPS, CSAT, CES) and work cross-functional to drive improvements
- Plan and execute other customer surveys on demand, both qualitative and quantitative
- Systematically and proactively further develop how to conduct surveys and measure customer experience and customer satisfaction in the best possible way
If you weren't an analyst you'd probably be a detective because that investigative mindset of yours sees details that others miss. You're the person that finds room for improvement in everything and catches the details that make all the difference. You're also a smooth communicator and generously share suggestions and predictions with poise and ease.
You'll join our legendary Customer Experience team that has made it their mission to make life easier for our customers and users every single day. They're a diverse and happy bunch of peeps; bowlers and yogis, part-time business owners and diy experts, parents and pet owners. You'll love it here!
You'll report to our Head of CX and in addition to working with your team you'll also spend a lot of your time creating magic in company-wide collaborations.What we need you to bring
Bonus points if you also have this
- Knowledge in qualitative and quantitative methods relevant to customer and market research
- You've successfully conducted customer insight work in a cross-functional setting before
- You know how to work with statistical and predictive analysis/modelling
- Methodical and high-quality mindset
- Skilled in both Swedish and English
- Relevant academic background
- You've worked with customer journeys before
- You know how to conduct GAP analysis as well as segmentation and target group analysis
- You thrive in an agile setting
currently from the comfort of your home but in the future we'd love to hang out at one of our offices in Malmö or ÄngelholmApply:
right away (what are you waiting for?) because interviews will be held continuouslyWorking at Prisjakt
Our single dearest principle is that you remain yourself. So there is no need for a job persona when working here. We've made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. That's why you have five hours every single week to focus on you. Two hours of physical activity and three hours dedicated to learning.
We also really like to experiment, have Fika together and do things a bit differently (CEO dressing up as Jon Snow during a company dinner at a castle in Zell am See is just one of our many stories). So those that like a mandated dress code, have a lot of prestige or think fun can't also equal kickass and professionalism won't like it here.
You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book (http://bit.ly/2fPgXeB) if you like it - you'll definitely like us.