Are you an organized doer with an ambition to learn and to get things done? Do you have experience from a role as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant or equivalent? Are you looking for a new challenge within an international environment? Welcome to PolyPeptide Group! About PolyPeptide Group
The PolyPeptide Group is a privately-held Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) which focuses on GMP-grade peptides for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. We are constantly growing and developing our organization today employing approximately 850 employees at our six GMP facilities in France, India, Belgium, Sweden and the USA. The Group manufactures over one third of all approved peptide drug substances in the world. As part of this process, we provide our employees with a dynamic and stimulating workplace with great opportunities to grow. Without the competence and commitment of our employees, our long-standing success in this highly competitive business would not have been possible. The people working at PolyPeptide are the key factor of our successFor more information, please visit www.polypeptide.comYour new job
We are strengthening our organization and recruiting a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to our Executive Committee in Malmö!
As a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant at PolyPeptide Group you will be working independently, planning and organizing your work. You will work within our Executive Committee which means that you will be at the heart of businessWith your positive attitude, you will have a key role in providing day-to-day administrative work support to our CEO and the Global Directors.Key responsibilities:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Arrange travel schedules, itineraries, flight booking, visas, accommodation and restaurant reservations
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Prepare the executives expense reports
- Compile and assist with preparation of documents, briefing papers and presentations - ensuring that the material is complete and accurate.
You will work from our site in Malmö and initially report to our Global Director Operations but eventually to our CEO.Candidate profile
To be successful in this role, the following skills and experiences are desirable:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support
- It is a merit if you have experience from working in an international environment
- Microsoft Office and you are comfortable with navigating within ERP-systems
- English is our corporate language and therefore you need to possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent skills in Swedish or/and other Scandinavian language
- It is a merit if you have French skills
- Driver’s license
This is an excellent opportunity for an admin professional looking for a new challenge within an international environment which requires a high level of flexibility and responsiveness! We believe you are a prestigeless, independent and proactive person with an eye for good service. You have high integrity and your discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues is important. To be successful in this role need to have excellent time management abilities and strong organizational skills as well as strong interpersonal skills. As a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant it is important that you pay attention to details and are tech savvy with excellent word processing skills.We offer
We offer a professional and international working environment with people from diverse backgrounds! The position as Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant is situated in Malmö. We offer a permanent employment and several employment benefits such as wellness allowance/grant and flexible working hours.Application
Please, send in your resume to us before february 29th 2020. You apply via “Sök tjänst”. We do not accept applications via email.
For questions related to the recruitment process please contact recruiter Emilia Westberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis.
We look forward to your application!