IT Service Owner within infrastructure to Polypeptide in Malmö
Have you reached the level in your career where you have left the hands on work as a network and server technician, working more with partners and delivering IT as a service? Then you might be the IT Service Owner within infrastructure that we are looking for.Our offer to you
As the IT Service Owner for Infrastructure services at Polypeptide you will be responsible and the primary stakeholder for all Global Infrastructure Services. The IT environment is outsourced and you will have daily contact with the company´s IT partners for both outsourced ServiceDesk, Infrastructure services, internal stakeholders and end users.This is what you will do
THE JOB IN BRIEF
- You are part of the work in setting the global yearly IT-roadmap for Network and Server Services.
- You have an architecture and design overview and security perspective to secure global maintenance of Server and Network services.
- You will provide technical expertise for the IT Services and will be engaged in the running and planning of IT Services, maintenance/development and requirements for the IT Services through its life cycle.
- As IT Service owner you are the point of contact for the business users to fulfill incident management, requests and changes to ensure their operation on a day to day basis.
- You are technically responsible for securing the IT partners administration, maintenance and support of the services.
- You are responsible for the communication around requests/changes for the IT Service solutions with the IT partners.
- You are responsible for documentation of the services and you will ensure that documentation is up to date and compliant with Polypeptides QMS, GMP and GAMP.
You report to the Team Leader for IT Services.
The position is located in Malmö, but some travel will be required a few times a year to the other Polypetide sites in the US, India and France.
The Polypeptide IT organization is under strong development which requires a hands on and "can do attitude" and a person with strong operational skills.WHO ARE YOU?
You have a strong IT experience within infrastructure and good technical skills within the IT services you shall be responsible for.
- Bachelor´s degree in IT or a related field.
- You have experience from working in an outsourced IT environment and with ITIL processes, Incident, Service requests and Change Management
- You have a technical background within network and knowledge of WLAN, WAN, LAN, VLAN.
- You have knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory, DNS.
- You have a natural drive of doing structured strategies, roadmaps, and execute on them.
- You are good in communicating, both in messages and strategies and have a strong ability in consolidating information and presenting your strategies/roadmaps to different stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- GMP experience is desirable
We collaborate with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competency based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams as well as contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested to become a part of us, apply with your resume in English through TNG´s application form (we do not accept applications via email)! We recommend you to apply as soon as possible since we apply an on going selection process and the position might be filled before the last application date. We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.