We have an opening in our amazing UX team and we need a skilled UI/UX designer to join us! We are Playtech BGT Sports. We build mobile and desktop applications for sports betting operators and have a proud history and a proven track record with the biggest players in the business. Playtech BGT Sports was established in 2016 where Mobenga, BGT, Betologic and Geneity merged into one. We have offices in Malmö, London, Vienna, Bremen, Sofia, Nicosia and Kiev with 600+ employees.Amazing UX/UI Designer wanted!How we work
At Playtech BGT Sports we strongly believe in teams and agile methodologies; thus, you will be working in a competent team of multi-skilled people. We can offer a very challenging environment where we together always strive to build the best products, technology and teams. We work in the environment of sports where each contribution strengthens the team and the overall company result.What we do
We are always aiming at creating the top of the line web applications, and with a high demand environment with very high usage at peak usage. Also with a rapid changing environment we are always challenged to improve our software offering but also how we code and how we produce that code. This forces us to use latest technologies and pushing for new improvements all the time.About the job
We are looking for a special someone that probably worked a few years, has grown quite confident in what they do and found their balance between jumping all the latest bandwagons and prioritizing the user and business benefits. Someone who is willing and able to make an impact and make products better, but still remains humble to changing needs and other people's input. Someone that knows and tries all the latest Sketch plugins but still understands that promotional ads above the fold gets more clicks than others. It's a plus if this someone has coordinated work, faced customers and worked directly with developers and product managers before.
We know some people draw a distinct line between UI and UX design and you may well have a preference or a comfort zone, but we see a strength in being able to handle both disciplines as we work in both ends. Our needs shift with the projects and deliverables include UX research presentations, wireframe designs, graphic designs, promotional material and more.
You will be working in a strong, progressive, dynamic team of very skilled professionals and lovely people who are always there to support and challenge one another. You will get the opportunity to work with some very talented designers, business analysts and product strategists and help shape the modern sports betting experience from our really neat office conveniently located in the heart of Malmö.A few bullets about you
- You have a university degree in Interaction Design, UI Design or equivalent.
- You are up to date on current native and online product best practices.
- We work a lot in Sketch and it would be good if you do too.
- The typical candidate will have extensive experience with the Adobe suite (at least PS & AI) but it's not a strict requirement.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Principle, Invision etc is a bonus.
- You need to be comfortable with English in both speech and writing to interface our customers as well as colleagues on our different sites.
- If you have been working in a hypothesis-driven, data-driven environment before and if you're into analytics, all the better!
- Being into sports and also betting is always a plus.
- The number one criteria is your personality and attitude. You take ownership and you deliver and you're also a great team player, able to give and receive feedback on the work you and others do.
Are you the one we are looking for? Great! Apply by submitting your CV, portfolio and a short motivation on why you are the perfect person for this position.
There is no formal last date for applying but we will review applications continuously, but early bird and all that, so don't linger but apply now!