Do you, on the other hand, embark on innovation, world-class high-tech products and deserve a gold medal in networking? Do you have that unique combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and at the same time the ability to run large projects with great enthusiasm and perseverance? Then we want to talk to you.
If it's time for the most evolving time of your career, keep reading, because then it may be time to take on the challenge as Account Manager Filtration at Parker. We are now looking for our next Account Manager within the filtration segment - SC Nordic.About the role
This is a real
Account Manager role, which means that your achievements will be essential for the further growth and success of Parker.
You will be acting specialist in Filtration product area and you will be supporting other account managers with other accounts with specifik questions in that area.
You will be offering Parker’s filtration products/solutions and service range to our danish & swedish industrial customers and with your consultative and proactive way of selling, you make sure that we get in in an early stage in important projects. As a Account Manager at Parker, you will be a project manager to ensure that high demanding customer needs are met with excellence. Therefore, you need to be a real star at communication and relationship building internally, as well as externally.Parker offers you
- You get to work with supporting and highly professional colleagues and have a role in developing and growing our business
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- You will gain insight into customer requirements and market changes
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Execute and follow-up sales growth plans to achieve sales growth targets
- Work together with our technical and sales teams and represent our product and industry knowledge to our customers
- Develop and implement business plans for the key customers and new business areas to secure profitable growth
- Build and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by coordinating the necessary Parker resources to meet customer needs
- Coordinate customer-based activities and strategies with Parker Sales organizations, Groups/Divisions and other entities involved in the customer
- Relevant Business/Engineering degree
- Good technical understanding, within the area of filtration is an advantage
- You are capable of working independently, have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- You maintain a positive attitude in the face of change and take accountability for delivering on commitments
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, skills in Nordic languages is an asset
- Must be prepared to travel frequently, mainly in the Nordic countries, but also internationally
If you think you’re a perfect match - don’t miss this opportunity. Chances like this, doesn’t come twice.We look forward to your application, consisting of CV and cover letter as soon as possible. It is possible to apply for the position as long as the ad is published! We would kindly like you to take the time to answer the selection questions.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Shahnoza Ibragimova at SalesOnly. In order for you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we humbly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position. Under current circumstances, all interviews will take place via video - with a physical meeting with the final candidate before employment. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. In order for your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement.This is ParkerParker Hannifin is the world leader in motion and control technology. For 100 years we have helped our customers to succeed in many different mobile and industrial applications. Our task is to solve our customers ' challenges while having a positive impact in the world around us. We are a global Fortune 250 company, with a total turnover of $14 billion and around 57000 employees around the world. The Sales Company Nordic is serving customers in all Nordic countries and Estonia. The large machine and equipment manufacturers we are serving direct and smaller customers and end users are served through our professional distributor network that covers our entire sales area.