Do you want to work in a company with high ambitions and enjoy a fast-paced workplace? Are you a person who is driven by passion and seek development every day?
PLM Group is now looking for a Senior Project Manager who wants to grow and make an impact in their organisation.
In this recruitment process we put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. We select on an ongoing basis so don't hesitate, apply for the role today!Malmö/Västerås/Värnamo
PLM Group is growing and to keep up,we now need a person that is superior in their problem-solving skills, by taking on the challenge as our Senior Project Manager. As this is a new role at PLM Group you will have the opportunity to be a part of developing it partly to suit you and the organisation.
As a senior project manager, you coordinate/coach a small team of project managers and work closely together with solution managers and business development managers to secure profitable business.
You manage the delivery of multiple projects and is the owner of all activities within.
You generate growth within current projects by selling incremental value, seize new business opportunities and together with the sales team define next steps in the customer's development.
Furthermore, you have responsibility for the financials of the projects, for cost, revenue and margin.
Results are followed closely and forecasting is a natural part of your operations.
The role includes taking a lead in development of PLM Group project models related processes and working with continuous improvements. You will also manage customer relationships in ongoing project deliveries.Experience/Education
You have a minimum of 5 years' experience from project management in IT-implementation projects, delivering on time and budget. You have a Bachelor or Master of Science, from IT/Product Development or R&D.
Your responsibilities in these projects should contain the following parts
- managing customer relationship and teams up with different organizations
- conflict management and negotiation
- software, hardware and networking information technologies
- industry product development and production processes
- project management tools, ERP and resource management tools
(we use Workfront and MS NAV)
You have an ability to:
- work in a team environment, but also be self-directed, proactive and action-oriented
- lead people, business processes and business objectives
- transparently manage and organize project teams, physical and virtual (on site and off site)
- produce and perform professional presentations with excellent written and verbal skills, English and Swedish
- Additional requirements are experience from coaching and leading others
We are looking for someone who wants to thrive in the role as our Senior Project Manager. You easily find the right balance in prioritizing and communicate as well as you have a sense of business. It´s crucial that your communication skills are strong to successfully engage with internal and external stakeholders. In your daily work, you will contribute to bringing the team together, by making sure you are striving and reaching for the same goals but also daring to push your coworkers/team forward. You are a person with proven success in managing IT-project and establishing partnerships with customers. As a person, you want to contribute and lift this business, in their project management team.
Moreover, you are fluent in spoken and written English and feel comfortable working in a diverse IT environment. It is positive if you are a former user of CAD/PDM/PLM/ERP or similar tools.PLM Group
We make our customers more competitive by delivering the tools they need to develop better products. We have been helping companies for more than 20 years to develop innovative products of the highest quality - faster and far more efficiently.
PLM Group is the Nordic region's biggest reseller of SOLIDWORKS with approx. 5,000 customers in product development and manufacturing in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia and Latvia. Using intuitive software solutions, 3D data is created for use in selling, designing, manufacturing and providing service for better products, much faster and cheaper. The common feature of PLM Group's solutions is fast implementation and a short payback time. Since 2014 we have also been a reseller of 3D printers from 3D systems.
Our history PLM Group was established in 2009 through the merger of the five leading SOLIDWORKS resellers. The merger was completed in 2012, when all five companies adopted the common name PLM Group. We offer comprehensive, specialist advice and training, as well as a bigger product range than our competitors. By sharing knowledge and resources internally, between the countries, we make sure that we always deliver higher quality more quickly than our competitors.
Here we work according to our values:
- Selling for success - Selling is our process to generate value for our customers and for ourselves
- Driven by passion - Our passion is the fire that lights the way ahead
- Committed to results - When you're committed to something you accept no excuses; only results
- Daring to succeed - We dream big and we are not afraid to fail
* Development every day - Good enough is not enough