Are you passionate about cyber security and want to work with the best in the industry? Welcome to Orange Cyberdefense!
Work as a Vulnerability Management Specialist and manage customer vulnerability management solutions globally! As a Vulnerability Management Specialist you will be able to make a real impact for companies and organisations world-wide and contribute in safely enabling business.
Do you want to join us in our journey? We warmly welcome you to apply!Our offer to you
Working at Orange Cyberdefense, will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. At Orange Cyberdefense we have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results. As Vulnerability Management Specialist you will be able to make a real difference for our customers. You will be able to protect, manage and develop some of their most critical business infrastructure.
We offer a generous benefit package including company car, pension plan, a financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport, or any other activity that will encourage everyone´s well-being.
We live our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Trust in each other
- Simplicity in mind
- Respect for people and commitment
- Innovation constant and always
Read about how SecureLink Sweden (today Orange Cyberdefense) got into 8th place of the most attractive IT-companies to work for: https://karriarforetagen.se/top-10-employers-young-professionals/This is what you will do
You will configure and maintain vulnerability assessment tools, as well as performing scans, research and analyze vulnerabilities, identify relevant threats, summarize and report results. There will also be work where you need to help customers in understanding and prioritizing vulnerabilities, as well as in identifying and resolving any false positive findings in assessment results. You will be an important resource in our professional service delivery and an integrated part of our team.Daily tasks include:
THE JOB IN BRIEF
- Planning, coordinating, implementing and documenting our service delivery in customer environments.
- Incident remediation and root cause analysis can also be important tasks that need to be organized and prioritized effectively.
- You also participate in the continuous development of our service delivery by standardizing and automating recurring activities whenever possible.
This role is part of our Global CyberSoc team where you and other Vulnerability Management Specialists will securely enable onboarding of new customers to vulnerability management. The Swedish Vulnerability Management team is situated in Malmö, but you can also work from our office in Göteborg or Stockholm. Knowledge sharing, and collaboration is done continuously between team members to improve our way of working and further develop individual competence levels.WHO ARE YOU?
You are driven, self-propelled, structured and work focused to achieve your set goals. You take initiative and see problem solving as an exciting challenge. In this role you come into contact with many different people, which requires good communication skills. You handle English fluently, both spoken and written. The customer always comes first, and you have a service minded way of working. IT-Security is one of your personal interests and you keep up to date with what´s happening in the industry.
- You have good general understanding of IT-Security and areas such as; Log analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Technical analysis, Web application security and Network communication.
- You have a good general understanding of the following operating systems; Linux / Unix and Windows as well as from one or several of the following programming languages; PHP, Python, Java or Ruby.
- We see it as an advantage if you have an educational background within IT-Security or have experience from working with IT-security.
We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.